Ranking
Me and mclarens are ingame with patrick and he's a pretty chill dude. I'll be waiting for a few votes though before voting myself.

Also, fixed some stuff on the original post and added another part to the app.
oh yeah
I vote yes. He is a nice guy with not too great of grammar but grammar can always be improved and fixed.
Well then.....

Shoot, I'm down.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
I got to know Patrick after playing with him and a steam friend of mine and he's a nice chill guy. I understand the language problem being Indonesian after all. I say yes
I think we have a consensus. Sending an invitation, welcome patrick. The only tip I would give you for now would be to try to make your grammar a bit better. It does not have to be perfect, it just needs to be easy to read and understand
oh yeah
Going inactive for 1 week straight after being accepted in the clan is not a nice thing to do, and since I'm not the only one who thinks that, patrick has been kicked.

If you're going to be inactive, give us a reason, and it better be good. If he shows up with a valid reason for disappearing instantly after joining, I will maybe reconsider his membership, but I verily doubt that.
oh yeah
VERILY, BRUH. VERILY
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
Application to Death Plague
Hello there

Can you guys give me another change? I know i was stupid and... faild that old app... but i hope you guys like this one, there is no fails in these apps(i hope so)

Information About Me:
My real name is Lauri and i'm 15 years old.
I'm Finnish Guy.(GMT +2) irl, i sometimes play football, basketball

Information About My Forum, In-game (Toribash):
I'm 5th dan black belt. I don't have any alt accounts.(i had but i don't use it anymore, name was Cawr) I have played Toribash over 1 year and 8-9 months. I had maybe around 3 clans.(i actually don't know did i had more) I had pretty bad clan experience before but this clan could be my permanent clan in Toribash. My past clans were Jazz, Chess, Essence, Evil. Jazz was my second clan in Toribash. It was my own clan what i made with my friend. Jazz kindly died, because my irl friend(second leader won't play anymore.) No one weren't active in that clan anymore. When i was in Essence i made another clan called (bery). i realized it's kinda hard handle clan alone so i left that clan. when i was in Evil i think my old computer made really random lag or i got kicked for no reason.(my old computer made random lags in every game but i have new computer now) And i think i got kicked from Chess and idk why. I'm really active player on forums but i aren't so active in-game anymore. My ingame activity is maybe around 6/10 and forum activity is 8/10. I had one ban, but it was accident. That marketeer bot banned me because it said "I used some market bot" but no i didn't, i think my computer was too long on so, that market lagged somehow. I have 3 infractions for two useless post and warning because i forgot put payment on item section(also i received those infractions times ago) i want to join Death Plague because, i really like this clan i always wanted to join Death Plague since i started and i think you guys are awesome(actually i don't know you guys yet very well) and this clan is most clan in Toribash(i mean in my opinion) awesome. I'm also good replay maker. When i started Toribash my forums didn't somehow work i were cannot post on any thread or change avatar, signature etc... i requested help from ishi and he helped me to get my forums back. And a bit later my freaky friend changed somehow "accidentally" my password, and i requested help again from ishi, because that thing "forgot you password" didn't work, because it was my old email i didn't remember my old emails password so i requested help from him and he helped.

Thanks for reading
~lozker

here is my user card:

And here is the simple format:

Normal App

I made that if you're too busy/lazy to read that another app

And also, there is two rpls.
Attached Files
#L-Red-Heart.rpl (359.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by hunter; Mar 17, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
you do realise this clan is about to die

ok just read the whole thing. im afraid that all youre gonna find here is another clan that doesnt play toribash anymore. alteast most of us (i can only think of 2 that go online even). our activity is restricted to skype and even all we do there is talk about when we are gonna play dota 2 and end up not doing it.

if you still want to join taking into account that, then go ahead and say so, but wont find what youre looking for here. our posts average around once per 2 weeks. we are pretty much dead.
Last edited by pusga; Mar 17, 2014 at 06:45 PM.
oh yeah
but this was my first clan where i ever wanted to join :c every cool clan gonna die :c i wrote that whole app because this clan was most cooler. Is there anything i could to do for getting this clan a bit back to alive?
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]