Toribash
I am pretty good at ABD and aikido. Mostly ABD.
-----
and also lessen the prize.
Last edited by eElectro; Mar 28, 2014 at 10:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Yea I agree with Eelectro, ABD or Akido would be the best choices I would imagine. Also, I still need to know your GMT Fly.
----
Lessen the prize but have multiple tourneys like first to two tourneys wins or something like that.
Hey Fly, what rank have access to making clan wars? I wanna do that.
Just Monika.
Originally Posted by AnonHax View Post
Hey Fly, what rank have access to making clan wars? I wanna do that.

I know for a fact that I can as a captain and I don't know who else can or if it is a special permission given to people. So captain can and I'm guessing veteran can but I am not too sure. So you might be able. I don't really know the mechanics all that well.

Oh cool we both joined at approximately the same time.
hey annon every rank but the new recruits can make a clan war, IF YOU DO, you have to be responsible and not go crazy with wars. Finally, you have to own up to any mistakes that you may make. otherwise good luck
ps Rex i am still the abd king sir XD get good cuz!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
hey guys sorry for not responding I was at the doctor all day so I could not respond to your post. I have decided the tourney will be held in ABD and grey kido. so practice and get ready for it. also for people asking what the gmt it is central standard time because I live in Texas. also the tourney will be 10k each in stead of just 20k for one tourney I figured it would be more fun that way. remember it will be held on Saturday the 29 so that will be tomorrow. it is going to be at 10:00am so be ready and remember to have fun guys.
But how do you accept clan wars? I don't know how.
-----
My GMT is +8 and I still might be able to join the tourney because I don't know if I can join in the right time.
Last edited by AnonHax; Mar 29, 2014 at 12:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just Monika.
please ..i need this
Hey Flyace, can I be changed back to member you know since I already was one?