Ranking
Original Post
Toribash not opening.
Toribash not opening.
The toribash worked right after formatting the computer for windows 8.1.
After about 3-4 weeks toribah stopped opening. As you can see in the picture it only appears in the task manager and soon after closes the process.
Already tried to change compatibility but to no avail. (since a while I'm with this problem)

Para portugues.

IMAGEM

Save water, bathe gasoline ace candle lights
"Cubot Editing"
Eh, if reinstalling TB doesn't work, try steam version, it tends to fix things.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
The steam of version has the same problem, but still thanks.

LovelyHatred esse toribash ta zoando comigo, oh vida dificil hsauhsa
-----
Please people, I want to play Toribash again. Does anyone have more of an idea what I can do?
Last edited by Cubot; Dec 19, 2014 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Cubot Editing"
If it's on steam go to your Library. Try to open Toribash from there a few times, using various ways to open if that doesn't work, Right clik Toribash in your steam library, Clik Properties, go over to "Local Files" then clik Verify integrity of game cache which basically checks that everything is working properly and puts back what is needed.
Thanks for helping me did not work. I did the whole procedure, gave up the message that all files have been successfully validated, but still the poblem not open.

Imagen

"Cubot Editing"
Right clik on toribash in the steam library and hit play? How much space do you have left on your computer. try deleting local content and redownloading it or something. Not sure.
Already tried to get by this method and still the same problem. My computer has more than 300 gb HD. I made a "cleaning" on your computer, reinstalled toribash and continued with the same problem. I'll find old versions to download and test here.
"Cubot Editing"
Eae cubot, voce ja tentou criar uma nova conta de usuario? Cria ela com dereitos de administrador, e tenta abrir o programa como administrador.
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
Well i think thats a virus or some now also application can be virus and you need more gb and memory to play toribash tho. and also i have idea you can also backup some application go to the folder of toribash click replays delete some replays and yeah it had been backup if it works well good and also delete some app like minecraft and more games. That wat i do when my toribash is lagging and also not opening like 5 minutes to open toribash and yeah :3
CLICK IT