Toribash
Original Post
A Freerun Teacher Please?
So, lately I have picked up the feeling to do Toribash parkour.
I need help with a few things, so I will list what I need here:

*How to run, jump, land, and continue running.
*To do a roll
*To do a cork (I have read a different thread, and everyone said to go in freeplay and test)
*To jump from platform to platform and land repetitively

I am sorry if this sounds needy, but I am a beginner in parkour, and I am not too good at it.

Things I can do:
*Run
*Do a really shitty jump
*Fall on my ass

Hopefully that one person is willing to help. :P
If you have Skype, and wouldn't mind Voice tutorials, than add me here: u_mad_bros.minecraft

Thanks!
I can tell you right now
-----
Jumping is easy flop down don't press c then when you are almost at the ground extend ur hips and knees and ankles and u jump
Last edited by dmandom; Dec 23, 2014 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Freerunning is very difficult to teach because the each trick varies in each map, also everybody has a different style. But try watching this amazing video by Mocucha it will for sure help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srKOnQvXTtU
Wow, didn't think anybody would actually reply. <3
Thank you guys for the great tips!
If you have anymore pointers, I would gladly LOVE to hear them.
What Xlr said.
There's of course other good ways and mods towards learning, just sit down and find the mods where you can see yourself do something on.
If you other than that need any help or atleast tips i'm willing to help out.
Just Pm me.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Free running isn't a thing you can teach, it's a thing you learn, bit by bit.
It may take a while but in the end it's worth it, you could end up making fantastic replays.
Many people have made threads about stuff like this when it doesn't really help you just have to learn all this stuff by yourself like i did.
:)
Also yea pretty much what Ecchi said.
Freerunning/parkour is something better just fucking around with towards learning.
that's how i learnt doing it for the past 2 years.
however i did have a person help me out in the beginning giving me tips.
that's the only thing i recomend. Get friends with people that are better than you and get them to give you tips and pointers,
In my case i had Jisse help me out. I had real luck getting to become friends with him and he's the majour reason i can make replays today.

Get friends, fuck around and have fun.
that's my tips
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.