Toribash
I can give effort and love =P
just not tons of ingame activity
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
If you guys don't mind, ill give a crack at fixing the clan. Change wont happen straight away but with a little time I think this clan will be awesome. We have a good set of players i just think we need to start doing things together as a clan. Perhaps some comps or like a training night once a week, once we get members or something. We could take a vote on leader if you wish, or I could be caretaker leader till someone better comes along?

Let me know what you think...
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
It is a shame for you guys to lose 3vi1, he is a good personality in toribash.
I think deanster is capable of taking lead of your clan. You don't have too many members at the moments, and you don't have a clan team to manage, so it will be easier than managing some othe clans.
PARANDROID
Sorry to post in your boards, but just wanted to say this.

Maybe, instead of leaving, you should put more effort in recruiting and support the clan? Noticing that it's falling down.

If afterwards you still feel like you don't fit in, then you are free to go.

Just my opinion.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
Sorry to post in your boards, but just wanted to say this.

Maybe, instead of leaving, you should put more effort in recruiting and support the clan? Noticing that it's falling down.

If afterwards you still feel like you don't fit in, then you are free to go.

Just my opinion.

Im not sure who your directing this at? if its veb he's not quitting he's stepping down, which means he's still in the clan. If you do mean veb, he's very busy with actual in game shit. The fact of the matter is, you havent actually improved anything with this post by saying who is at fualt in your opinion, so please keep your opinion to yourself.
Was to 3vi1.

Notice how I say: "If afterwards you still feel like you don't fit in, then you are free to go."

3vi1 said that he didn't feel like he fit in the clan. Thought I precised that.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
he already left...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Was to 3vi1.

Notice how I say: "If afterwards you still feel like you don't fit in, then you are free to go."

Oh i see sorry . To ronalds we are currently looking for some people, we ain't gonna go recruiting mad though.
Was to 3vi1.

Take note that I, and I hate to sound arrogant here, are one of the most clan-supportive people I know. If you had actually read my post in full, you'd know that I'm leaving mainly on the basis that I don't fit in, regardless of however members the clan has or whatever you're suggesting. I said in my post that I take clans at an emotional level more than a skill-based one, and this clan is too elitist for my tastes.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."