Ranking
Too elitist?

I wouldn't say that...

Torigod is (was?) elitist, bouncy is elite without being elitist.

I consider [a] to me more in the second camp than the first. Just because you are "l33t" doesn't make the clan elitist. I was in awe when [a] first started and had the most amazing member list I'd ever seen. They continued to recruit good quality players and remain at a high level of overall skill. [a] has been a success story, and I hope it will continue to be...

Having a large number of skilled players does not constitute elitism. Doing so whilst attempting to crush and subjugate others does. I have not seen [a] members as anything but helpful and pleasant. I'll go away now.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
Torigod is (was?) elitist

Is, I guess. Just because our main goal is to be the best clan(this goal makes our clan live long), it shouldnt give us a bad image. Anyway, I hope you dont fall apart yet (although I sort of guessed this would happen..) I've yet to really fight your good members.

by the way, how did you think bouncy is more alive than torigod? :P
Last edited by Zaarock; Jan 22, 2008 at 08:26 AM.
If you guys are still worried about the integrity of this clan, I suggest using IRC. If you get all of your members to hang out in #a in the toribash IRC then you guys can chat and solve problems easily.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Most of us use irc, their is no need for a room.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.