Ranking
Original Post
Clan Rumble Arena
Ok guys im gonna get a brand new idea open for our clan to get the competitive spirits flowing.

simply put a ladder of the best member down to the worst (sadly there has to be a worst), and see who is more deserving.

Not quite sure how to do this without a script or database but my best guess is you guys can organize fights post the arrangment here then after 5 days duel it out under set terms. Have another member ref it and the ref posts the results in here

you get points equal to the distance between u and your opponent

so if your the worst and you beat #1 you get 10 points, but the best player is the 1 with the most overall points so if you become the best it becomes harder to get points as you only get 1 point for beating anyone

i will leave the updating to OldBean and Tonakai since they now have edit powers

ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO RUMBLE WITHOUT A REF AND POSTS IT WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM RUMBLES FOR A WEEK.

ONLY I (KAI-TIGER) CAN SUBSTITUTE FOR A REF IN MY OWN MATCHES

Top 10 Discounters

1. Kai-Tiger 2-1
2. Tonakai 2-0
3. OldBean 1-1
= Jaco 1-1
= Gynx 1-1
4. OldJoe 1-3

SUSPENDED:

Fight to be the very best but no hard feelings if your not 1 of the top 10 you still passed the entry into the clan so its just a matter of getting better than your fellow clan members.

New rules(by OldBean)
you can challenge a player all you want but both have to agree to the mod it can be any mod except wtf.tbm or farming mods
Last edited by Gynx; Dec 16, 2008 at 10:36 PM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

This idea is greatness!
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Very good idea Kai-Tiger keep going
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Awesome, and competitivity was born amongst the Discounters.
Echomarine 4 the win
I notice you didn't say anything about who you can challenge. As a suggestion I say we should be only aloud to challenge the person 1 or 2 steps above us.
you get points equal to the distance between u and your opponent

so if your the worst and you beat #1 you get 10 points, but the best player is the 1 with the most overall points so if you become the best it becomes harder to get points as you only get 1 point for beating anyone

added to first post

Ok guys it was me vs Jaco and since there was no Ref and im clan leader/admin it was set that i was both player and ref

the match was first to 5 in judo the score was 5-1 winner = Kai-Tiger
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Oct 21, 2008 at 07:31 AM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE