ES Recruitment Drive
Xion: i'd leave this thread (and DD) alone if i weres you.

You never know what might happen to ya ;o

Also, if i find any cool people that don't quite fit into bncy, ill send them this way, if you'd like

[T]
#hi

I hope i can still talk on behalf of the clan when i say that they'd appreciate that greatly.

Also; Xiongold; while i still have power to delete your posts, i will. Stop cluttering [DD]'s pretty subforum.
collect snots from the nose
Can I join?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
*Cough Cough* Invite Only *Cough Cough*
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
I cant see Freelancer in the members list but he was wearing [DiscountDeath] tag and I always thought he was a member o_o
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
OH GOD.

He's a PHONY.
...who the f word is MD?

Also, yeah Kai does not have a clue why I'm not on the list D:

lawl! I just tested this new feature "Status Check" and I was listed under the clan Freelance
Last edited by Freelancer; Dec 24, 2008 at 04:02 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
New guy.
Ah, hi :3
Hey hey. I was about to shove you onto activity watch, but nah ;o
Echomarine 4 the win