2,147,483,648 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 2147483666. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

IMO every tag sux except P.O.D and Invade
Ima go with pod
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
hmmmmm 2 billion votes for [SGHTF]

and Freelancer is accountable for them all......
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

I still stick with invade, as stated in an earlier post, it stands for everything we stand for.
(whats gunna happen with ranking and such?)

P.S.If we do go with invade, and if we still have some kind of point system, can i have a point for coming up with invade. http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=50
Last edited by Fist_of_Fury; Dec 27, 2008 at 02:54 PM.
Why Invade isn't a good name:

Definition of invade:

An invasion is a military offensive consisting of all, or large parts of the armed forces of one geopolitical entity aggressively entering territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering, liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a ...

We're not large in numbers. We don't play online so often. We are rarely seen playing with another clan member...
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
You don't need large numbers to invade something, just force, which we have in spades.
Tre!
[-CA-] - Cerebral Assassains.

Google "cerebral", if you dont know what it means.
collect snots from the nose
i sorta agree invade sounds shit..........infact invade has no clan refereance at all, maybe invaders but invade is a describing word for a military attack not a name
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

I actually prefer [Invaders] but everyone else wanted to have [Invade] and I caved into peer pressure.

I vote you change the [Invade] option to [Invaders]
Tre!
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
[-CA-] - Cerebral Assassains.

Google "cerebral", if you dont know what it means.

^I actually like that idea more than any options up there, plus the tag is cool.