Toribash
Demoness: You have the same ip as razorsharp. Give up the act.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
IP is the number is the number of thw wireless router as in it doesnt have to be the same computer
Funny how you put this in the Parrot forum then if your not Razorsharp. The mods on here are not stupid Demonness/Razor sharp. This is the reason you didnt get into Parrot.

Originally Posted by demonness View Post
Hi i would like to sign up fa Parrot, this is just a sec. account, my main is RazorSharp, most of you know him, Rank 238, 5th dan, RICH AS HELL, full tex set, good tex maker, current clans DAT,AMG,TAG,uTi,Virus,Mafia and other minor clans. Most of u know me as pretty much Prince of Wushu and 3rd in command of the JL*Judo League*, i've been playin for about 1.3 years, i didnt play much in the beginning but i do now, actually i do about 100 games a day, im very active on the forums, i sell lots of items, i can offer a huge donation to the clan and over all i hope i can join, i wish i could post some of my replays but i dont exactly know how......

From, RazorSharp
P.S. HI lol

Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
Funny how you put this in the Parrot forum then if your not Razorsharp. The mods on here are not stupid Demonness/Razor sharp. This is the reason you didnt get into Parrot.

Actually if u read wat i told u the other day, i told u Razor is my bro and we use each others account e stupido *@ ur face, not Hamr's*
I'm not even gonna bother trying to explain to you how stupid you are. You even signed the post ''from Razorsharp''
It doesn't really matter if Parrot was a fall back we dont need people like you in our clan.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
I'm not even gonna bother trying to explain to you how stupid you are. You even signed the post ''from Razorsharp''
It doesn't really matter if Parrot was a fall back we dont need people like you in our clan.

too bad my skills and bro's r too good 4 P4rr0T or P4RrEt, as ret4rd5 54y i7 w17h numb3r5
Like you just did? Good job. This clan is on the verge of death. Deleting soon, if activity doesn't pick up.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do