Ranking
Original Post
Colors
What will we do while he is banned? What should we do about him? I have a feeling it could have been requested. >.>
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Currently, all we can do is await his return. We already have Tuna as a leader, and then us two as the support leaders, so I am sure we can manage for the short while that he will be gone.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
We will just be the same but with out Colors, It is a huge blow to us but we will pull through,
I have Promoted Abyss to leader until further Actions are done.

I doubt It was a requested ban(He would of said something),

It will only be one Month, Time fly's I don't doubt Colors will make An alternative account to Comment of his ban, If not He will likely join the IRC.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Well, the only thing we can do is do what we were doing before but this time the only difference is Colors is banned.
Yeah, yeah. Mister "i don't know what was discussed yesterday" it was a joke. Geez
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
If this issue has not been resolved yet, lemme tell you.
Mat did pay a guy so the guy would loose 5 games so he could get 1700 elo/rank (i dont remember which one it was), Mat told me this personaly.
He is quiting TB, but he will be lurking/occasionally posting.
Delete this message if the issue has already been resolved.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
If this issue has not been resolved yet, lemme tell you.
Mat did pay a guy so the guy would loose 5 games so he could get 1700 elo/rank (i dont remember which one it was), Mat told me this personaly.
He is quiting TB, but he will be lurking/occasionally posting.
Delete this message if the issue has already been resolved.

Thank you for the clarification. Now this topic doesn't need to be discussed further x) I will close this thread.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.