ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
''Random Prize'' ES Tourney Giveout method
I've head this at every tourney in the past 6 yrs: Everybody complains about the prize beeing random...or what stuff u can get and can't get from magical sack

Well, i've got a solution that would make this way cooler then it is now!!!
So watch out. I'll explain step by step.

Make a script that works either by code or just automated.
Make a pack like item that when unpacked will transform into something from magical sack. It will remove 1 item from magicalsack and transfer it tou your acc.
Make these pack like things tradable and transferable.
EsTourney prize pack

If u choose to unpack u could get any item from magical sack. Just 1 item. It could be orc force or void force...it's all about chance, trully RANDOM indeed.

I wait for cnc and other ideas on how something like this could work.
Thx for reading.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Toribash sack openings! You've proved your absolute genius! This seems like a genuinely interesting idea. I don't know what to say bro! It's a pretty perplexing concept when it comes down to it. I mean, is there really a difference between the current system and your suggestion besides the fact that one opens the packs on their own?
Yeha. U could actuallt get good prizez and gm\s es'es don;t get to choose for you.
Pm me for deals
You do realize that they are randomly chosen, right? It's practically the same thing (Imightbemistaken!!!!!).
No you are not mistaken.

The prizes out of the magical sack are randomly sent. However if a script was added mistakes can be made and items not ment to be sent could be sent, (such as full sets and 3d items) and trying to work around this would be very time consuming. If a rework on the sack was made I would rather have the devs do a complete reset of how the sack works instead of just slapping a script on it and calling it a day. The sacks method of prize distribution has already be a topic of discussion even before this thread went up. For right now the current method is fine.
Last edited by Fates; Apr 12, 2016 at 01:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
pk fates. But these tradable packs could be something nice and intresting. Maybe take that into consideration. And the sack never gives out nice prizes...
And why are 3d not sendable? if u want to explain only
Pm me for deals