Toribash
Original Post
News about me
Ehh so let's start with the bad news. I will stop playing toribash for the next few months due to several reasons. This is also why I made this thread.

As most of you already know, I can't go to school currently because of covid, but my teachers slowly got used to the internet and I started to neglect my studies at the same time.(Ehh yeah I can't concentrate if I have to study online xd) I also missed a lot of online classes and my school decided to not allow any more absences. Yeah, I'm that kind of bum who used up all his time to avoid university. Now I have to forget about Christmas and stuff and concentrate on studying instead...

That's basically all about my school situation. Now let's talk about something more interesting.

My girlfriend and me decided to move out and live together. This will also happen in a few months. Both of us are going to school and we don't really have time to do this currently. We have to get jobs first and etc. So yeah, everything is set in stone, but we have to postpone it. Still, this is a big step for me and I'm happy it turned out like this. This kinda feels like as if I gained more freedom all of a sudden. Maybe I'll even do a house tour and upload it here once we moved out.

My plan is to get some kind of part-time job for now and do school at the same time.

So yeah, It's time to catch up with my real life and do something. I knew that this will happen and told some of the clan members a few months ago. This is also why I rejected the council thingy a few months ago.

When will I play again?

Instantly after I got a stable job after school. This means around 6-9 months from now on, but who knows... life is unpredictable. There is a chance that I will disappear for a year or two(This is the worst case scenario).
You won't see me in-game at all. I will also disappear from forum. The only platform where you will be able to contact me is probably discord because I will have online classes there.

I wish good luck to all of my clan mates and (AS) as a clan.

All Stars Moderated Message:
You will be missed, comrade.
Last edited by Chax; Dec 13, 2020 at 04:31 AM.
NO TITLE
Ey goodluck with your journey bro, I hope you study hard and pass university and I hope your move will be successful.

Hope to see you soon and Merry Christmas brother Sora <3
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Glad to hear that mate, good luck and have fun to your new life. I wish you a happy journey of life, always.

Merry early Christmas, Sora the legendary troublemaker!
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Take care Sora! Will be looking forward to seeing you in-game when you come back :—)