Ranking
Original Post
Most expensive item?
What’s the best flex item in toribash?
HIT OR MISS? I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH?
Discord:gayronn#0591
collectibles are the most expensive flex items you can get, and the most expensive one is hector relax IIRC
#TribeON
I'd say any of the clan league items, especially the older ones such as 'The Regal'
I guess that most expensive item tittle belong to all "1 of a kind items", (like the mini me that Sentral got duelin') since you can buy your own custom 3d item paying around 50$ (max of 1500polis and considering that 50$ are about 1.000.000TC nowadays) and for a set of items the price is negotiable in $ too, also maybe some event items like the one who Lask used to have "Keap67's Shield".
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
iirc the most expensive thing that ever sold was the diamond tori, when vin bought one for 8kk tc
Last edited by ancient; Jul 11, 2019 at 03:53 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
iirc the most expensive thing that ever sold was the diamond tori, when vin bought one for 8kk tc

But diamond tori is a set of items, not only 1 item, if he sold the pack and not the items separately, then is the most expensive item.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
But diamond tori is a set of items, not only 1 item, if he sold the pack and not the items separately, then is the most expensive item.

pretty sure he sold it unpacked
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
As far as I remember Alpha helmet was going for 100$ - 150$, don't think anything else ever beat this.

One of a kind items are actually quite cheap most of the time. Most of them go for less than 20$
vin didnt buy that diamond tori unpacked lol
if i remember correctly he bought it without head even and was looking for someone to sell that head

and pretty sure most expensive item ever bought on toribash thats a single unit is hector relax bought by those unfortunate souls like lucent back in like 2011 from store
Last edited by Uzigirl455; Jul 14, 2019 at 02:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
As far as I remember Alpha helmet was going for 100$ - 150$, don't think anything else ever beat this.

One of a kind items are actually quite cheap most of the time. Most of them go for less than 20$

Vin bought RA's Warbanner for $200USD; Uncultured
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm