ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[FREE TC] «Beggars Banquet» (2000 tc for a fast registration)
Hello, my dear tc beggars. Now it's time to feed the starvings & needy.
Everyone can get 2000tc+ here easily. The only thing I will ask is to do a little service for me.
Now I will explain what kind of service it is:

Prehistory:

www.lockerz.com - wtf is that?

Lockerz is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.

Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten.

One other thing you'll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

Too Good to Be True? Why are we doing this? To thank you for joining early. To build a Lockerz community of cool, stylish, cutting-edge people who love to buy great brands. To give you a taste of how PTZ will work when we go live this fall. And to test out different prizes and PTZ levels. That’s key. This version of PTZ Place is a test. PTZ levels will change when the full Lockerz site launches.

Lockerz is set to launch sometime in the Fall 09. Members who sign up now will get to explore and help shape the site before the launch. We hope you'll join us.

What do you have to do?
Send me a PM with your email > get an invitation from me > register on lockerz.com > do whatever you like there [forget about it / try to earn PTZ if you like] & enjoy your free 2000 tc. Easy? Seems so. Now some rules:

Rules:
  • WRITE your EMAIL in the Title of PM >>> http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9131/82577140.png < like that
  • 1 email per account.
  • Do not post emails in this thread.
  • Do not send several emails under multiply accs to register more than once.
  • Do not moan here that lockerz.com is a crap (even if it is you lose nothing & only earn tc. And I have enough tc to play such silly games)
  • Do not close this thread, I give away tc almost as I already did more than a year ago.

Follow the rules and enjoy your free 2000 tc. Bon Appétit!

People who got 2000tc
  1. TcBank
  2. OfUnknown
  3. chopp3r
  4. fcpavao
  5. Noxid
  6. Rott
  7. footside
  8. GuardianDuo
  9. Muffindo
  10. bbbbk1234
  11. pikkupiru
  12. DarkKira
  13. Apocalipto
  14. meishere
  15. PalloX
  16. Pizzak
  17. toril
  18. iHateHackerz
  19. ToribashRuler
  20. Slash13
  21. Teurastaja
  22. ManIOwnU
  23. JSMIKESTER
  24. jackbalckk
  25. CRASH3R
  26. Zero4x20
  27. haxu
  28. Djokid
  29. gamerbad
  30. Profile1to10
  31. Flargblarg
  32. fireless
  33. CRZninja
  34. zipil
  35. calebgamb
  36. FHxleader
  37. Dalkion
  38. Numidium
  39. Optymus
Many people pending...
Due to the stupidity of some individuals:

Last edited by Hector; Oct 18, 2009 at 02:50 PM.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
Banquet is over. All registered will get the tc they deserve asap. (It may be renewed.)
Though the event is over, I am sending lockerz invitations for free now (registration is invite-only)
So feel free to send me your emails. [link to PM me]
You can get lots of free stuff with lockerz if you use your brain

Last edited by Nirs; Feb 16, 2010 at 09:40 AM.