ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Video] Muffindo's masterpiece
Hello everyone.
Since some of you may know, I've recently started making toribash videos with the help of some people in my clan and I've managed to produce some of respectable quality (first prize in Christmas Charol competition).

The last times I made videos, I sticked with the usual techno, easy to sync music but, as some people may know, I'm not too fond of that type. I therefore decided to make a video with music I like in the hope that I will enjoy making it more and that the result will be more pleasant to watch.

Lately I have been exploring more and more Sony Vegas and am at last familiar with it's main funcionalities. I intend to make a new video of clearly superior quality to my last ones (hence the title "masterpiece").

Since I now have several examples of my works and that I have recieved positive remarks, I hope that this time, I will recieve more replays here rather than under PM request, this makes the job a lot easier.

I basically want any good replay you can give me. This means that even if you're new to replay making, I won't accept what you would consider good, try scanning the ORMO board to see what kind of level of expertise I'm looking for. You can, however, be a really good replay maker but not be in ORMO, then please post but think before you do. MP replays are also very welcome but make them spectacular and if possible long (running, sparring...)

On another subject, I haven't decided which song I would choose yet, I have narrowed the number to two possibilities though, give me your preferences:

Here are examples of my work
Last edited by Muffindo; Jan 16, 2010 at 12:44 PM.
Ace of spades =]

some of my latest replays.
Attached Files
#Cliff of Dover.rpl (457.9 KB, 6 views)
#Don't fear the reaper.rpl (385.8 KB, 9 views)
#icecream for breackfast.rpl (781.3 KB, 8 views)
#Nuthug tribute_realism.rpl (496.7 KB, 6 views)
#old boom.rpl (210.6 KB, 5 views)
Long gone
Here. I guess these are enough.

EDIT: Oh, and I don't really care which one of those songs you're using ;)
Attached Files
sapperskeet.rpl (162.1 KB, 12 views)
2 hits pose added.rpl (93.1 KB, 10 views)
sparring9.rpl (570.1 KB, 8 views)
uppercut deluxe.rpl (96.7 KB, 7 views)
crappy nograb.rpl (167.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Tempo; Jan 16, 2010 at 03:04 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I like motorhead. Here's 5 of my best
Attached Files
Class S - Anticipation.rpl (139.6 KB, 9 views)
Class B - Erocktion.rpl (91.3 KB, 7 views)
Class SD - Oh dear.rpl (186.6 KB, 7 views)
Class D - Run to the hills!.rpl (179.0 KB, 8 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I watched all the replays from the first page so far, looking really good guys and from what I see, second page is of the same standards. I wish I could put them all in the vid.
Also, it appears I'm using Ace of Spades.
Back the hell up and prepare for rayzor
Attached Files
Rean half.rpl (73.4 KB, 4 views)
Want this?.rpl (96.0 KB, 4 views)
Twisty Jump decap.rpl (61.6 KB, 3 views)
Twist decap.rpl (59.7 KB, 4 views)
Super awesome kick.rpl (104.1 KB, 3 views)
HEHE.
Attached Files
#Como Estas.rpl (145.6 KB, 5 views)
!Holy crap..rpl (121.5 KB, 4 views)
Ky - Kung Fu Dreads .rpl (188.1 KB, 6 views)
Ky - Mixed Lamp.rpl (154.5 KB, 4 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;