Ranking
Original Post
[Video] Muffindo's masterpiece
Hello everyone.
Since some of you may know, I've recently started making toribash videos with the help of some people in my clan and I've managed to produce some of respectable quality (first prize in Christmas Charol competition).

The last times I made videos, I sticked with the usual techno, easy to sync music but, as some people may know, I'm not too fond of that type. I therefore decided to make a video with music I like in the hope that I will enjoy making it more and that the result will be more pleasant to watch.

Lately I have been exploring more and more Sony Vegas and am at last familiar with it's main funcionalities. I intend to make a new video of clearly superior quality to my last ones (hence the title "masterpiece").

Since I now have several examples of my works and that I have recieved positive remarks, I hope that this time, I will recieve more replays here rather than under PM request, this makes the job a lot easier.

I basically want any good replay you can give me. This means that even if you're new to replay making, I won't accept what you would consider good, try scanning the ORMO board to see what kind of level of expertise I'm looking for. You can, however, be a really good replay maker but not be in ORMO, then please post but think before you do. MP replays are also very welcome but make them spectacular and if possible long (running, sparring...)

On another subject, I haven't decided which song I would choose yet, I have narrowed the number to two possibilities though, give me your preferences:

Here are examples of my work
Last edited by Muffindo; Jan 16, 2010 at 12:44 PM.
I will start tomorrow if I have time, you can still post replays and hope they get in but probably not.
If you want to use any of my replays, be my guest. I think you've already got/know where to get my older ones and all my new ones are in the replay thread in my signature.
Rawr x2
Attached Files
blink?.rpl (101.4 KB, 4 views)
Hold it.rpl (156.0 KB, 3 views)
Rayzor HC.rpl (85.3 KB, 3 views)
Ray wut?.rpl (96.2 KB, 3 views)
Ray flippy.rpl (101.5 KB, 3 views)
k.

MP isn't long, but it's good.
Attached Files
FirstMurraYMadman.rpl (156.8 KB, 6 views)
Tk win1.rpl (84.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Nathan; Jan 26, 2010 at 01:17 AM.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
my =)
/dl huszti plz
Attached Files
nice madman.rpl (145.8 KB, 3 views)
i_like_this_replay.rpl (128.8 KB, 3 views)
Hus_...rpl (172.7 KB, 3 views)
poor_uke.rpl (365.9 KB, 3 views)
Huszti_madman.rpl (369.0 KB, 3 views)