Toribash
Original Post
Tasks of the Week!
*Competition Ended*
Tasks of the Week - Week 4 (is over)!

Brief explanation
- At the start of each week, 6 tasks will be assigned by me, the Taskmaster.
- Complete the tasks to win points.
- At the end of each week, scores will be updated.
- The competition will last 4 weeks, unless a consensus vote for a longer period occurs.
- At the end of the competition, the top 5 will be awarded prizes accordingly:

1st prize: 80k goes to GrayveXP
2nd prize:50k goes to BRvitroBR
3rd prize: 30k + Full Orc goes to Dragoblade
4th Prize: 24k + Full Chronos goes to ilasaigues
5th Prize: 16k + Full Gladiator goes to Dragenon
6th prize: Pat on the back goes to caelquinn xD

Last edited by caelquinn; Feb 15, 2010 at 02:23 PM.
K getting on it.
good luck everyone else

Task 1:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	183641Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	183642

EDIT:
MEMEnto
- Know your internet memes? I want you to choose your favourite internet meme, (piano cat, 'Get down', Shoop da whoop, etc) and make your own personalised version. Make a picture, video or story, or whatever you feel like that incorporates the chosen meme. Post evidence here, No pre-made stuff!

Name:	weird shoop da whoop1.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	183649

Pics or it didn't happen
- Think of a funny story you remember from your childhood, or maybe from just a few weeks ago, tell the story with a computer art program by making a picture that tells the story. 1 Bonus point for a .Gif animation, pm me if you don't know how.

Name:	weird shoop da whoop.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	183648
Last edited by GHOST; Jan 17, 2010 at 03:49 AM.
I will devastate your pooder.
Cool, might do this.

Post reserved.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by Week 1
Getting Involved
FUUUU!.jpg
Capture.jpg

Pics or it didn't happen

Motivational Slacker
I should've been doing my homework for the past 3 days, but I'm entertaining myself with Toribash and ...personal stuff. Am I doing it right?

MEMEnto

Short sTori
http://www.sendspace.com/file/avagr9 (pm me if the file won't open for you.)

Attached Thumbnails
FUUUU!.jpg   Capture.jpg  
Last edited by Dragenon; Jan 20, 2010 at 01:42 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
heres a replay of me with uke on a mod i made, if replays dont cout just tell me and ill upload a vid with fraps or somthing

Heres my story for "Short sTori"

Once Upon a time, An evil force Calld The "Ukes" were rampaging through the peaceful land of tori. No one could stop them, no matter how strong they were, there was just to many Ukes. So one day, a brave toribashian named PredatorC decided he was going to try as hard as he could to stop the evil Ukes, But he was going to need help. So he decided to call upon his freind, Mrhappy59. Together they fought and fought the evil ukes for 20 days straight until there was just one left, the master Uke. His eyes were bright red, he had flames coming from his finger tips, but the worst of all was his evil grin. So the two brave toribashians charged at the master Uke, He quickly charged right back. He easily crashed right through them knocking them to the floor, He walkd over to Mrhappy59 and put his foot over him and was about to finish him off when. PredatorC jumpd into the air and...To Be Continued

Lol Crappy ending i know
Attached Files
weeklytask (task).rpl (28.8 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by PredatorC; Jan 17, 2010 at 04:43 AM.
Team America|7th Dan|
Here it is:
This weeks tasks

Easy (1 point):

Getting Involved
- Choose another member that has a linked signature and interact with that link. If the link leads to a blog, comment on it, if the link leads to a video, watch it, if it leads to a review board, review, if it leads to an on.toribash link, be glad that you helped someone out, even just a little bit. Printscreen evidence required.

<http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7399/59154201.jpg>
<http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/958/68841583.jpg>

Pics or it didn't happen
- Think of a funny story you remember from your childhood, or maybe from just a few weeks ago, tell the story with a computer art program by making a picture that tells the story. 1 Bonus point for a .Gif animation, pm me if you don't know how.

<When I was a child, my brother and I were fihting
I was goin to punch him, and he crunched, i puched the wall!
(sorry for my extended arm)>

Medium (3 points):

Motivational Slacker
- Do something you've been meaning to do for a while, but just couldn't be bothered doing. Be it painting that bare warhammer model that's just sat there, fixing a drawer, starting a new hobby you've been thinking about, or maybe just sitting down and having a nice chat with grandma.

"I helped my fathe with his phone cards collection

<http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6489/85283269.jpg>

MEMEnto
- Know your internet memes? I want you to choose your favourite internet meme, (piano cat, 'Get down', Shoop da whoop, etc) and make your own personalised version. Make a picture, video or story, or whatever you feel like that incorporates the chosen meme. Post evidence here, No pre-made stuff!

<http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4671/24972727.jpg>

Hard (5 points):

Short sTori
- Choose one other player, then make a short story (about a page, more if you like) that involves yours and that persons tori character. 1 Bonus point for a picture illustrated story.

<Link to MediaFire http://www.mediafire.com/?mkfzwmmuyme
The archieve is to big for the forum ¬¬>

I made a mod!
- Quite a few people have this acheivement, but only a few have fully enjoyed their creations. Make a mod using worldbuilder, save it, play it vs Uke. Video evidence required.

[Youtube Video Link]
Last edited by BRVitorBR; Jan 18, 2010 at 06:33 PM.
I made a mod!
- Quite a few people have this acheivement, but only a few have fully enjoyed their creations. Make a mod using worldbuilder, save it, play it vs Uke. Video evidence required.

i made a mod using notepad. does it have to be world builder?
if it is ok here is the replay of me playing my mod
Attached Files
Explosive-Jousting.rpl (18.7 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by GHOST; Jan 17, 2010 at 05:10 AM.
I will devastate your pooder.
Well done guys! Ill comment further when I get home tonight. Ill be out all day today because Ill be at airsoft, so dont be alarmed if I dont respond. Good luck!
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
ok im on it just wondering one thing what did u mean bye momento?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.