ES Recruitment Drive
Holy shit i got into NF's New album and this fucking guy spits fire. Hes lyrical genius. You can relate in so many ways its insane.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
About an hour or two. Had to take refrence to old ones as well as the lua tut to make sure i have everything right as well up to date.

Oh wow that's not bad at all. I may use that thread from time to time. ; )

Originally Posted by Plus View Post
Holy shit i got into NF's New album and this fucking guy spits fire. Hes lyrical genius. You can relate in so many ways its insane.

Who is NF?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Oh wow that's not bad at all. I may use that thread from time to time. ; )

Who is NF?

May throw you a HS app, hopefully im not so tired that it'll be shit compared to that tutorial. lol.

Who is NF?

Hes this up coming rapper who raps about real shit not the fake shit what the most of the rappers does.
May throw you a HS app, hopefully im not so tired that it'll be shit compared to that tutorial. lol.

Good luck, HS is a good place

Also I never heard of NF - Google says he did "Let You Down", have I got the right guy?
Hes this up coming rapper who raps about real shit not the fake shit what the most of the rappers does.

You be saying he doesn't rap about sex 24/7.

Awesome mate, I'm on pretty much all day so there's no hurry to get it written out.

You still haven't told me what his name is rofl.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
You still haven't told me what his name is rofl.

Pretty sure it's just NF, I thought it was an abbreviation for something at first too.
Yeah the name of the artists is just NF. Pretty deep guy. I like it.
I listened to Let You Down, it's pretty good even tho I don't normally like rap/hip-hop at all. Good stuff.