Toribash
Posted xD
-----
EradeoStar has been accepted! Congratulations, invite sent.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 7, 2017 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by basic View Post
dont do it surge

Please don't post in our recruitment thread unless you're posting an application, thank you.
Hi, my name is Devin, I am 18 years old, I come from Tallinn, Estonia. I sometimes like to go to the gym and i also like to watch a lot of movies and play games, I love toribash the most atm, I have played it on and off since 2010/2011 I am not sure which year I started. About my toribash life, there is not much to say, I am very active on foums and ingame, I am currently a black belt, only modes I am good in are abd and maybe lenshu. I think the clan is a good place for me to stay cause I can help it grow with my activity.
Last edited by GAYest; Oct 8, 2017 at 01:00 PM.
App posted, expect a verdict soon.

In addition, spcr has been rejected. Feel free to apply again in one week's time.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 8, 2017 at 03:30 PM.
So yeah i guess ill just do this what other does.
Havent done a app for ages so dont judge me im trying my best okey!!

So yeah most of you prolly allready know me but im CURRENTLY called Plus.
names what you prolly know me: Holo, Magic, Idle, Faker.
Im 19 old lad from Finland whos about to be 20 really soon.
I just finished studying at Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology ( Sick ikr),
But im currently working on construction site with one mate of mine.
Why u might ask? Why i aint working in a place what would fit my edication?
Thats simple. Places doesnt take short term workers and since i have to do my military service in 2months i cant work in the places.

My hobbys are:
at the moment im working, Playing games and gym is one of my favorite places to be. One of my main hobby is MMA.
I just cant train for it cause i really mess'd my body and trying to recover it to the military service so im playing it safe.
Im really easy going guy who really likes to talk and debate. Some of you might know me as a cocky asshole.
Yeah thats true too but ive grown and really trying to make my acting better and ive been less assholish nowdays.

Ingame stuff:
I would be really active ingame and i kinda still am, but im having issues with my client so after i got them fixed ill be really active ingame.
Im currently like the most active guy in forums what u can find.
Ofc im not in forums when im working but after that ill be in the forums all the time. Its pretty much most what i do in TB now days.
Im also really skilled ingame in my oppinion.
I just need to get my rust off to be the beast what i was.

I guess that really sums it up.
I hope you guys give me a chance what i think id deserve :^).

toribashking12, please don't post in that nature again.

Congratulations to Plus who has been accepted for trial!