Toribash
Oh wow, then ya he made a good choice. This is the sexiest thing ever so far.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Those clans who picked BLACK for their clan page, absolute clowns ngl, looks so weird on the new forum version.i guess if you're on the old version it might look okay idk though
I appreciate it. I used 77% of my genius brain to select a color that would give us the highest appeal. The old forums look so foreign now I am glad I made the switch over
all jokes aside though, this gold color is appealing to the eye, holy shit i'm in love. Also Zeus you gonna remove the 30k Perk Points that we just used or can we just abuse this?
Last edited by max; Jul 8, 2020 at 10:53 PM.
Originally Posted by max View Post
all jokes aside though, this gold color is appealing to the eye, holy shit i'm in love. Also Zeus you gonna remove the 30k Perk Points that we just used or can we just abuse this?

nah they have already been taken.
Oh yeah, when i go to to the Clan Admin section is says like 400 but on the front page it still says 30k, i guess it's just glitched or will change soon

Yeah, most of the it’s going to took the points itself. But I always check to make sure that’s the case.
Zeus, since you can look at all the changes the shop gives, how can we make this thread into a beast. Suggested changes?

Also, would like to give a warm welcome to Ocle!
Last edited by royal; Jul 9, 2020 at 12:48 AM.