Ranking
View Poll Results: Who is our new co-leader?
Cozzakilll
10 Votes / 38.46%
noki1119
4 Votes / 15.38%
ConCon19
7 Votes / 26.92%
alajah
5 Votes / 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

the ip is: 50.92.25.244
but it isnt always up and i would like permission from EJM to use the map in my server
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sure I'll upload it in around 12 hours, I'm afraid that you can only look around (adventure mode) (feel free to steal from chests), but it would be highly appreciated if the map isn't used for anything else other than MP adventure mode or SP

(11 months of work on that world).
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I think somebody should put Ips of servers on the front page. Hamachi and non-hamachi.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I think somebody should put Ips of servers on the front page. Hamachi and non-hamachi.

There already is a "cool Servers" spoiler. Accepted lemonkill. Feel free to post any server IPs.
Last edited by nick13349; Sep 16, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Maybe you wanna put the mc pvp home page's link on the front page for easy access? They have great servers.
Also mrminecraft server thats where i play most of my time and btw EJM ill use ur map but itll be so people can browse and check your map out. I will make a final day and time in the next week or two.
-----
and yes it is bukkit hours i cant live having op without plugins its boring and cant do anything like worldedit or easy gamemode changes
-----
Cool Servers: pvp.mrminecraft.net, pve.mrminecraft.net, rpg.mrminecraft.net, creative.mrminecraft.net
you asked for some server ips to add to front page
Last edited by Abdy; Sep 17, 2012 at 03:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Abdy got into secret? Not bad, they are like a brother clan to Extreme . Feel free to post on our board.