Toribash
Original Post
[Origin] Recruitment Center

Welcome to Origin’s Recruitment Thread,
READ ALL BELOW

What are you required to do?

- Write a freeform application, better if it's well organized in paragraphs. It should be something enjoyable to read.
- If you want to meet our members before or while applying, you are free to post here: The Talk thread.
- Be sure tu read clan's rules to understand better how things work here: Rules & Guidelines
- Do you want to see what our main threads are about? Check this: Threads List

What should you write?

- Don’t write useless information, like belt or rank ingame, we can all see it.
- Tell us about yourself, who are you? what do you like to do?
- How is your experience in Toribash? Which mods do you like to play? It helps us to understand a bit of your skills and how you and your preferred mods can help the clan.
- How have you found this clan and why do you want to join Origin?
- What are your skills? It’s important to know how you could contribute to clan's improvement, so if you have some art, videomaking, skills, etc. the possibilities of joining might increase.
- If you can it's advisable to post some singleplayer/multiplayer replays to give us immediately an idea about your ingame skills.
- To prove you have read the first post at the bottom of your application put "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "
- Don’t write anything like “I’m funny but I can be serious/mature when I need to”. If you are mature/funny we will notice it by reading your app.

What happens to your application?

After you have posted your application we will read it and vote with a sign.

Acceptance Sign

Rejected Sign

Votes are based on your activity, personality and skills. Be patient and don’t spam asking for votes, you are allowed to ask about your application if in 3 days you haven’t received any answer. If the final votes result is still neutral or we need to know your skills, you will be tested.
For the test, decide a day with one of the members from highest ranks. The test consists in six or more matches that you play in ABD and another mod choosen by the recruiter or by yourself, depends on the recruitment.
This thread is only for recruitment, so don’t write posts here if they aren’t related to your application. For any other question use the Talk Thread linked above or PM one of the members.

Examples of good applications:

Those are good applications, fluent to read and rich of information. Don't copy, we will notice and you'll get rejected.

illuminati's app

savlon's app

Meeeehhhh's app

oOMEGLES's app

Last edited by Mist; Feb 5, 2016 at 03:58 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Introduction Hello my name is Vetle (Try to pronounce it) im 17 years old and i live in Norway.

i spend most of my time gaming, being with friends and School.
i love playing Toribash and i also play a lot of CS:GO and from time to time i play HearthStone.

Toribash Experience
ive actually played toribash since around 2012-2013 and i dont remember the password on that account, mods i prefer to play is: ABD, Tk, ErthTk and Greykido.

ive know the clan [Origin] for a long time but i never applied to it, but i found out that you were in need of new members so i made up my mind to apply.

i want to join [Origin] because ive always wanted to join but i never really applied, and the people seems very nice and if im accepted i think we could have a great time together.

Replays
im currently on my school pc so i dont have any replays, but i can send some to you later or you could find me in-game or send me a pm on forums.

Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Originally Posted by Vetz1 View Post
Introduction Hello my name is Vetle (Try to pronounce it) im 17 years old and i live in Norway.

i spend most of my time gaming, being with friends and School.
i love playing Toribash and i also play a lot of CS:GO and from time to time i play HearthStone.

Toribash Experience
ive actually played toribash since around 2012-2013 and i dont remember the password on that account, mods i prefer to play is: ABD, Tk, ErthTk and Greykido.

ive know the clan [Origin] for a long time but i never applied to it, but i found out that you were in need of new members so i made up my mind to apply.

i want to join [Origin] because ive always wanted to join but i never really applied, and the people seems very nice and if im accepted i think we could have a great time together.

Replays
im currently on my school pc so i dont have any replays, but i can send some to you later or you could find me in-game or send me a pm on forums.

Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

Results...

I like your application. My tiny problem is your activity time in forums.

But anyway, U get a week trial to see if your fully accepted or not.
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post

Results...

I like your application. My tiny problem is your activity time in forums.

But anyway, U get a week trial to see if your fully accepted or not.

Thx man i really appreciate it
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
no problem, still waiting for more people
Last edited by Mist; Feb 7, 2016 at 04:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
First about myself:
Hello, i'm a Fluxorious aka MetorphiumVFX from Germany
In my freetime i like to animate, play videogames and to draw Pictures. In my opinion my English is pretty good and decent altough Im German and there shouldn't be any problems with communication.

My Toribash Experience:

Iam playing since 2013, after beeing Innactive with my Main Account and not beeing Forum active at all, i wanted to play again and decided to make a new Account which is this one
Mostly i am playing Mods like Greykido,Aikido (and Aikido big dojo) and sometimes Kickboxing aswell. Mods im looking to play in the future would be Mushu, Spar and im trying to get better at doing parkour.

Why i want to apply for the Clan:
I've always wanted to be in an Offical Clan, The Members in here seem to be pretty active which i really like. The Clan i was in before was .... not really a good experience since i've been in there nothing really happend it was just like... Im there. And i'm hoping to get to know all of the Members in Origin and communicate with them

Some Replays are below Note that im not the one who makes alot of Replays after a Match so... i just took what i currently had :3 I'm hoping to be a future Member of Origin ~Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest~ Thanks for Reading!
Attached Files
close one.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
Gotcha.rpl (62.8 KB, 2 views)
MonkeyBar Stunts.rpl (166.5 KB, 2 views)
Leg Day.rpl (81.4 KB, 2 views)
Hi Origin members!

I am Aaron Russell and I am interested in joining your clan.

My reason for joining is I have been looking for a clan to join ever since i left CN and while i was playing i saw Origin recruitment and i thought I should join Origin.I know it was random to just decide to try to join your clan but i have been interested in your clan for quite some time and it was time to try to join.The thing that made me interested was ive seen some of your members in game and they seemed really cool so I thought everyone in the clan would be cool to.

Im not very active on the forums but im starting to become more active,Im starting to see how much there is to do on here like art replays events clans and you can meet alot of really cool people *cough Orko cough*.My ingame activity is really good im on everyday I can play.

When im not playing games im playing sports and soon im going to join my schools baseball team.I like basket ball,volleyball,and tennis.

My favorite band is acdc,led zepllin and uhh yea this part of my app.

As i said my name is Aaron Russel im 11 years old and im turning 12 in May 3rd .I have two older siblings My older brother David/kari he's 23
and my sister Ashley she's 16.

Some of my past clans are NYAA,Ember,Shad0,TGS(IKR Tgs wow much pro)and,CN.They all either died i got kicked or i left because of activity and i hope this clan doesnt become one of them.

I have to go because Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Im back....... so yeah
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
First about myself:
Hello, i'm a Fluxorious aka MetorphiumVFX from Germany
In my freetime i like to animate, play videogames and to draw Pictures. In my opinion my English is pretty good and decent altough Im German and there shouldn't be any problems with communication.

My Toribash Experience:

Iam playing since 2013, after beeing Innactive with my Main Account and not beeing Forum active at all, i wanted to play again and decided to make a new Account which is this one
Mostly i am playing Mods like Greykido,Aikido (and Aikido big dojo) and sometimes Kickboxing aswell. Mods im looking to play in the future would be Mushu, Spar and im trying to get better at doing parkour.

Why i want to apply for the Clan:
I've always wanted to be in an Offical Clan, The Members in here seem to be pretty active which i really like. The Clan i was in before was .... not really a good experience since i've been in there nothing really happend it was just like... Im there. And i'm hoping to get to know all of the Members in Origin and communicate with them

Some Replays are below Note that im not the one who makes alot of Replays after a Match so... i just took what i currently had :3 I'm hoping to be a future Member of Origin ~Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest~ Thanks for Reading!

>>>Results<<<

Originally Posted by asdguy View Post
Hi Origin members!

I am Aaron Russell and I am interested in joining your clan.

My reason for joining is I have been looking for a clan to join ever since i left CN and while i was playing i saw Origin recruitment and i thought I should join Origin.I know it was random to just decide to try to join your clan but i have been interested in your clan for quite some time and it was time to try to join.The thing that made me interested was ive seen some of your members in game and they seemed really cool so I thought everyone in the clan would be cool to.

Im not very active on the forums but im starting to become more active,Im starting to see how much there is to do on here like art replays events clans and you can meet alot of really cool people *cough Orko cough*.My ingame activity is really good im on everyday I can play.

When im not playing games im playing sports and soon im going to join my schools baseball team.I like basket ball,volleyball,and tennis.

My favorite band is acdc,led zepllin and uhh yea this part of my app.

As i said my name is Aaron Russel im 11 years old and im turning 12 in May 3rd .I have two older siblings My older brother David/kari he's 23
and my sister Ashley she's 16.

Some of my past clans are NYAA,Ember,Shad0,TGS(IKR Tgs wow much pro)and,CN.They all either died i got kicked or i left because of activity and i hope this clan doesnt become one of them.

I have to go because Purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

>>>Results<<<

I seem to like both of your applications.
@asdguy: it's ok to write your real life experience, but i dont think that u need to write personal info out. I like to see you in our clan

@Flux: Your application is well thought out and I like to see you in our clan

You guys have a one week trial to be able to fully become accepted in the clan. So make sure that your atleast active
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin