Toribash
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Records aren't about style, they are about speed. A no grab is going to take a lot longer. I also doubt it's possible. Feet are really tricky to dm. I don't see how you could dm the feet in a quick way without grabbing

you can kick the floor.
yes, but it is hella tricky. you also have to have downwards momentum, which there isn't time to get in a high speed record replay.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Very nice Tamer0. I thought it wasnt possible to DM yourself completely but you proved me wrong.

Great work and congratulations for breaking the record.

I dont give a crap about grabbing though. I think that using grab is using all of your capabilities, its still nice with a nograb replay but as long as the replay is stylish and quick I will like it.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Thanks guys, I'll be trying to speed it up so that probably won't be the last one.

Also, I might take you up on that at some point Archlurps, could be a cool new record.
wow

Dont work your ass off. Maybe you should wait until someone beats the record
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
wow

Dont work your ass off. Maybe you should wait until someone beats the record

No! Keep going! It's awesome to watch you beating your own records time after time.
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post
You should make a new record :

Fastest uke THEN tori DM.

Only 2 years behind the curve.
PlayerID666 mentions in it 2007, back when no one thought you could manage a complete self dismemberment.
Not at all. PID666 never actualy got a complete total dismemberment back then. Tamer was the first person to get one on his how, thus making him not behind the curve. And also really awesome
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well