44 Votes / 65.67%
More Masculine
3 Votes / 4.48%
Neither
20 Votes / 29.85%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Do you guys consider industrial bars "girly" piercing?
I just want to get your guys' thoughts on this piercing that I'm going to get.
I really don't care if the majority thinks it feminine or not, I like the piercing and I'm gonna get one, I just want to know what you guys think

This is an industrial bar by the way

I'm just asking, cause in my small rural public school of 700 students, I don't see any guys with these. I only see girls. Maybe about 6 or so have one, so there's not really a large data pool to select from here.

Oh and I'll probably get one that looks like this without the skull (So just the arrow portion)

Last edited by 2worlds; Mar 1, 2012 at 07:12 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Any piercing, looks feminine regardless of what it is, or where it's at. But the worst ones of all, are gauges, fucking nasty.
very girly.
the only ear piercing thats remotely masculine are spacers. and anything more than 5mm looks silly
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The arrow still looks girly. Like for an emo girl or extremely gay gothic person.
If you think it'll suit you, do it.

If your not sure 100% sure I wouldn't bother.
Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post
If you think it'll suit you, do it.

If your not sure 100% sure I wouldn't bother.

^ Basically what he said, some might suit it more than others. Just give it a go.
Friend of mine on rugby team team back in college got his belly button pierced. It got ripped out in a match, then he got a nasty infection. It was very manly. Therefore, I say the trick to make any piercing manly is to rip it out and get it infected.