Ranking
Original Post
Prizes for belts, win streaks, variable tourney prizes, logging in, 2nd place
Note: This thread has been merged with similar threads.

Others suggestions in this thread:
- tourney prizes proportional to the number of games played, or participants.
- win streak prizes
- prizes for gaining belts
- some sort of reward for overcoming the challenge of logging in?
- bigger prizes for anything and everything

OP:
My idea is that there should be another tc tourney but with more tc like 1k, 1,500 or 2k. I mean I think it would be much more fun and easier for people to get textures, and for noobs just starting to have a good amount of tc. The mod could be aikido or Rk mama. I just think there should be another tourney besides 500tc and 750tc you know a little higher.
Last edited by Fish; Oct 30, 2012 at 01:31 AM.
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post
and what?they send to their main id?they can sell those TC or
they will become rich.i hate this idea too.and deak is right.
i become black belt in 15 days.

You're obviously not thinking this through. Black belt = 1000 Qi = 1000 TC, using an alt to make the TC wouldn't help you at all, it would just make your progression on your main account a lot slower.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
-_- are you serious with this.

That's waaaaaayyy too much for a 5 win streak, that would just inflate the shit out of the economy, not to mention the amount of farmers that would have a field day with this

NOT SUPPORTED
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Agreeing with PlataBear here, 10k for 5 wins. If they had that implemented I would have Full 512 and wing flames by now. Inflation, Farmers, and other shit would abuse the crap out of this.
Maybe if it was 5k for a 100 win streak.

NOT SUPPORTED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by brendon125 View Post
we need it where if somone wins at least 5 or more in a row they would get 10k

well, u mean getting reward for having a win streak? idea at all is good, but 10k for 5 wins i a way too much.
maybe u get 100 tc for a 10 win streak, 200 for 20 wins, 300 for 30 wins etc.
at 100 win streak ull get 5k tc..

only on offical servers-public, not on private so the farmers cant farm.. and because the rewards are not that incredible high its not worth farming..

a lowered version of this idea is absolutley supported.
but im pretty sure this got already pretty often suggested.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It removes obstacles for farming, and 10k is too much.
Maybe lower prize, and some measures to prevent farming, then it might be fair.
Maybe instead of the insane numbers... 5 wins in a row = 100tc but I think only in certain servers... Or people could farm off that just like the tournies
its a good idea, but its pretty high for five wins in a row...
maybe have it where you win five times and it doubles your win earnings.
Definetely not doubling your earnings. That would be more insane. I generally like a small amount of reward for those people who get extremely high streaks. Kind of more like, Oh hey you got a 20 win streak, here's 400tc for being good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Birthday Gift
i think player must have a gift on b-day. (non QI random item)
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds