Ranking
Original Post
Ability to turn self-grabs off
Please do this... You can currently make joints ungrabbable but that's not the same thing because they become ungrabbable by your AND your opponent. There should be an option to turn self-grabs off so you don't end up accidentally grabbing and fracturing your own tit during match, that's just stupid.
This'd be a nice addition. Adding more options for different competitive mods.
Not supported
Sometimes people can win only by tricking somebody to grab himself, there are some grab tricks in aikido for this
+ you can end up being decapped and being unable to catch your own head and you lose because of this ability
rip
Originally Posted by b45 View Post
Not supported
Sometimes people can win only by tricking somebody to grab himself, there are some grab tricks in aikido for this
+ you can end up being decapped and being unable to catch your own head and you lose because of this ability
rip

Pretty sure he ment this only to be used on private servers for mods you wish to modify.

I guess this could be fun, so why not?

Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
i haven't seen anyone self grab in real life and break their wrist and elbow. lol

i support this. seems better.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by b45 View Post
Not supported
rip

option for mod makers, not implemented in every server, every mod.
Maybe options for joints

'ungrabable from tori
ungrabable for uke'
Would be a nice thing if you could turn them off in game settings.

Supported.
I'm only cleaning here..
Great idea, but would be odd having this as an individual option.
Should be added as a flag.
BAD LUCK
Self grabs are horrific. This would be an amazing addition, maybe even some more complexities to how someone grabs. Ex: can only grab with the inside of the hand flat against a joint
Syylex