Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Action Figures
Hey guys, was in school, and couldn't get Toribash Action Figures off my mind, I know one has been made before in around '09 but wasn't available for commercial sale or something like that..
I saw the pics of it and it did look really cool, what I was thinking, was why not bring them back? It'll increase the population of TB and it'll be really fun to play with if you're away from your computer, whether it's playing around however you want, or designing moves to try in-game, you'll always have TB with you.
I was thinking of if they get made, they can come with a special code that unlocks something on toribash, whether it's a few thousand TC or a full set of item textures, or maybe even an achievement..
Another idea relating to this, was, what if you incorporate some of the main staff members with their full texture sets for a slightly higher price?
Last edited by Butler; Aug 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I'm bringing this back up, I'm thinking we can mass produce uke and tori.
http://www.happyworker.com/toy-manuf...action-figures

Or we could just make a custom version and find a host that can be modify them to add our own textures on it.
Sounds like a nice idea, but, not that many people play toribash (Well, 2.3 mill is alot members, but like, only like about, idk, 500.000 people still play.)

But, HELL YEAH! MY TORI IRL! I'll buy it!

~ Kinda Supported
Come join the [Modding Community]
I'm all in for this. You could make stop motion films and all that jazz. You could even make competitions for stop motion films using the tori figures.

This is a great idea, and you have the support of Satan.

Also, that website that mystery posted has some pretty hefty looking prices, and by the looks of it, it would be the same figurine model X amount of times, starting at 2,500.
Not sure how into the idea hampa would be, unless we found an alternative source.

Edit: You could also make variable hands, so you can add weapons and the likes. Ideas, Ideas.
Last edited by Satan; Feb 12, 2014 at 08:44 PM.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
I'm all in for this. You could make stop motion films and all that jazz. You could even make competitions for stop motion films using the tori figures.

This is a great idea, and you have the support of Satan.

Also, that website that mystery posted has some pretty hefty looking prices, and by the looks of it, it would be the same figurine model X amount of times, starting at 2,500.
Not sure how into the idea hampa would be, unless we found an alternative source.

Edit: You could also make variable hands, so you can add weapons and the likes. Ideas, Ideas.

Thats why the "Other amount" option is there. Unless regular merchandise websites like Jinx are able to find production companies it will most likely be expensive.
Supporting this, I like the idea because most action figures have only hips, glutes, pecs and shoulders.

But this idea of making it isnt hard I think. But isnt it just the same idea as making a litle guy with some pins and gumballs? With tb figures the only different would be some springs or something
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This would be pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
You could also make variable hands, so you can add weapons and the likes. Ideas, Ideas.

You could just make the hands magnetic and stick things to them.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/60747...s&materialId=6 They exist, but no one knows if it actually works or not because no one has bought one yet.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS