Toribash
Original Post
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Yeah, everyone just says bet at your own risk but disconnecting and pinging shouldn't affect you so badly. When you bet, you know there is a risk of the person you bet on losing, the fact your bet can literally be thrown away and your TC can be removed simply by you pinging (which may happen randomly even if your Internet is normally good or you have a bad frame drop) or disconnecting in any way shouldn't play a part in that.

Exactly how I thought.

Bet at your own risk means to me: There is a 50% percent chance of you winning money because either the player u bet on wins or loses.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Exactly how I thought.

Bet at your own risk means to me: There is a 50% percent chance of you winning money because either the player u bet on wins or loses.

Bet at your own risk is far too overused as a term, and I support this.
"Bet at your own risk" could cover things scummy like not cancelling bets so people lose TC, as well as rule breaks like rigging. We seriously need to stop using that term, as it's become an excuse.

Aside from that, I really support this idea, while I don't ping myself, TC is earnt in some way by someone (Even if donated to you, the person who donated had to work for it.) and when people have to go or ping, that is lost.
also im reporting matharu for shovelling (<3)
I have nothing to say besides that i like this idea cuz i often ping SUPPORTED
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Can you guys implement this please, unless there is a reason not to, please post

I'd also like to know if there was any bad part about this.
Back at it again
"I'd also like to know if there was any bad part about this." -matharu

this could possibly break the system what if you join back and bet another time or like 100 people bet within the frames you can bet on and the bot cant handle all the traffic.
If this wont break the bot ill support it.
Originally Posted by Odinie View Post
"I'd also like to know if there was any bad part about this." -matharu

this could possibly break the system what if you join back and bet another time or like 100 people bet within the frames you can bet on and the bot cant handle all the traffic.
If this wont break the bot ill support it.

1. If u rejoin and bet again it will tell u that u already did bet.

2. There will never be 100 people in a server ;)
Back at it again
This would definitely be something I'd support.

I've lost roughly 50k from crashing or ghosting. I would appreciate this.

As long as you get a notification in a private chat saying "blah blah blah won and money handed out". I wouldn't like people leaving and rejoining again for the sake of checking who won.

Other than that, 100% supported
Origin For Life
the only bad thing i can see with this is people trying to break the system somehow.

like they could bet on one person, leave, log on to an alt, and bet on the other person. although i cant really see a benefit from doing that

either way, i support it because it would prevent a lot of pointless tc sinking
w
Fade, I do not think people will actually try and abuse this. It's more of a convenience than anything else. This is a great idea, and will definitely stop frustrating situations from occurring (like the one you pictured XP) spuortted