Ranking
Original Post
Animated Textures
After Joint Texture, .gif textures (animated)
would look pretty good.
Animated Head Texture 128x128, 256x256, 512x512
etc..
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
I hope im not the only one who has thought about them. Pretty self explanatory, animated heads.

If your only argument is "well what about those guys with the wooden pc's zebra?" get out. Thats a dumb argument. Simply make an option to only show the first frame of the .gif head in the options menu.

You shouldn't be telling people to get out of a suggestion thread that you have created for giving their honest and considerate opinions.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Even for people with powerful computers, it would be way too distracting, and not to mention, with this people could just make gifs of nauseating optical illusions to make people sick while playing etc.

Not supported
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Even for people with powerful computers, it would be way too distracting, and not to mention, with this people could just make gifs of nauseating optical illusions to make people sick while playing etc.

Not supported

And imagin the vulgar gifs? Boobs bouncing and dicks flapping. Not to mention it would prob be hard to code that, furthermore to have a round gif like that. Maybe if it was something small like eyes blinking.
Also, saying not everyone has a beast computer is a legitimate argument. More people have shit pcs them people who dont. Kind of like how flames make people crash or lag out. It would be a rather useless addition for a few people to wear and enjoy.
Not supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
And imagin the vulgar gifs? Boobs bouncing and dicks flapping. Not to mention it would prob be hard to code that, furthermore to have a round gif like that. Maybe if it was something small like eyes blinking.
Not supported

To the vulgar image argument, if this was all possible, it would just be reported like usual.
--I for one have a terrible graphics card and ram. This addition would just kill my pc.
Not supported

Pretty much the main argument of those against the idea is "It'd kill some(my) pc(s)."
Not a valid reason to scrap the idea because there probably would be an option to turn them off.
And to the other argument of vulgar imagery and "eye cancer," I'd say those things could be
easily resolved with a simple #Report2Hampa.

I don't see why not?
I myself don't have a good computer, I won't even say decent, but I'm #supporting all the way.
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 25, 2014 at 09:41 AM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I love how I made this thread a week ago and it got deleted
No, it didn't get deleted, just merged with the other threads on the same topic. You can find your thread a few pages back.

To stop from distraction and overplayed gifs, It probably would be best to have it start playing in the replay instead of ingame.
why do you guys believe a gif will kill your pc? its a gif. a (at most) 512x512 gif. And If it does just turn them off.

Supported.
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 29, 2014 at 11:42 PM.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Pretty much the main argument of those against the idea is "It'd kill some(my) pc(s)."
Not a valid reason to scrap the idea because there probably would be an option to turn them off.
And to the other argument of vulgar imagery and "eye cancer," I'd say those things could be
easily resolved with a simple #Report2Hampa.

I don't see why not?
I myself don't have a good computer, I won't even say decent, but I'm #supporting all the way.

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post

Not supported

My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Platabear, if by quoting both our posts is a sign to make me read yours, well I have, and
you should be able to tell by my aforementioned post that the "nauseating optical illusions,"
which I referred to as "eye cancer," would probably be "illegal" and thus dealt with
accordingly by a Gm once reported.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.