Ranking
Original Post
yall ever get the urge to bite people?
idk if it's a common thing but sometimes a person will sit too close to me and instead of communicating that they're close i just want to rip their jugulars out with my teeth (i feel like i dont really owe them an explanation; they fucked up.)

they dont even have to be bothering me sometimes, i'll just look at someone and want to remove their right to speak.

have i ever done it? no. will i eventually? probably.

in the meantime, i cope by barking at people, and ive dyed my hair to make me look those neurodivergent types so theres less chance to initiate a real conflict.
i do hate it when people stare at me for longer than 5 seconds in public.

when they reach the 5 second mark that's when it feels extremely uncomfortable and at that point i would love to shove some miscellaneous objects into their eye sockets.

5 seconds is a really long time, dude.
I do have intrusive thoughs but not that extreme tho.
Getting uncomfortably close to people do bother a lot though.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
people have intrusive thoughts all the time and it’s normal

whether you do or don’t act out on it is what makes it detrimental
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by gumbo View Post
idk if it's a common thing but sometimes a person will sit too close to me and instead of communicating that they're close i just want to rip their jugulars out with my teeth (i feel like i dont really owe them an explanation; they fucked up.)

they dont even have to be bothering me sometimes, i'll just look at someone and want to remove their right to speak.

have i ever done it? no. will i eventually? probably.

in the meantime, i cope by barking at people, and ive dyed my hair to make me look those neurodivergent types so theres less chance to initiate a real conflict.

I'm sorry to tell you this but someone who wasn't one of "those neurodivergent types" would have just communicated with words and not violent fantasies

at least you have the hair to signal it now, though
Glimpsed