ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Judo Jubilee
Is judo a good competitive mod? I am very interested to see everyone's opinion on this.
Personally I don't have a problem with judo but I don't think it's suitable for competitive/ranked play.
Me and a buddy recently talked about this and I'm very curious :P
Last edited by Samurai; May 28, 2022 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Judo or Judon't
judo has disgusting turnframes, incredibly low dm threshhold which is terrible for the engage distance, and floor dqs. fun mod for beginners, awful for competitive and dueling.
I don't think there's many gamemodes that aren't competitive, but the sin in judo is the combination of high turnframes with low dismember threshold. If you lose a joint it's pretty much game over for you.
I believe it could be way better if it had higher dismember threshold so you could actually grapple while keeping the skill necessary to dismember or dq your opponent.
Last edited by victortb; Jun 3, 2022 at 11:29 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
judo is nowhere near a good mod, and literal galaxies away from being a competitive one
on lord
Originally Posted by Basil View Post
judo is nowhere near a good mod, and literal galaxies away from being a competitive one

Lenshu exists. So Comp Judo isn't out of the picture (imo). lol
at least lenshu takes skill and understanding of the mod (even if it is just hitting and running) and not an rng opener battle that makes games last 2 turns on average
on lord
lenshu always be gettin slanderized.

you can thank iTemp for ruining the mod.

frankly, he should be thrown in jail. at least Diamond knows that running is for pussies and is forced to do it. however, iTemp does not care at all. in fact, i think he literally has no human emotions. he is greedy, despicable, and a public menace.
Judo is very opener based, though can be fun at times.

Judofrac however is an excellent mod and should probably be the only mod in future ranked games/clan league.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة