ES Recruitment Drive
Any music covered by vtuber
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by OnyOne View Post
The answer is, music that you love. something you find harmonious .

Thats what froog said
Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
Any music covered by vtuber

Wagamama demo okkeeHora datte atashi tte tokubetsuAra ara naichatteKawaikutte kaputte shichau karaToss out the attitude, sir where’s your thought and gratitude?We’re mad at you!! So grab a few defenses, you’ll be glad you’re screwedWould I fight with you? Wouldn’t waste my timeThe mood’s right so this go-around the honor’s all mineNo place to run, don’t you ever hideOnly time I wanna see you down is on ya knees, at my side!!Dou natten no yo wareware koso ga QUEENDou natten no yo wakarasete ageru waSakarau nara itai itai itai itaiGohoubi agemashouDon’t bite the hand that feeds you, if it’s holding a knifeStill gotcha tongue tied? Guess you better gimme your lifeWakattara YES wo kikaseteAaa kowashichaitai mono ni shichaitaiAmai rippu no naka de kurutte?Gaoo kucchau zo hora guchatte shiteIkitai to nando mo negatte?Give you a “kiss” tonight that “prey” you’re stalking’s got biteTalkin’ shit?? You only exist to get pissed and fight.Slow brain, no shame, what’chu gotta say now?Tired of the ones that were running the game?Now there’s no escape, you ain’t the boss of usThere’s no caution tape for the monstrous!!It’s over… for you, lol.Dou natten no yo wareware koso ga QUEENDou natten no yo wakarasete ageru waSakarau nara itai itai itai itaiGohoubi agemashouDon’t bite the hand that feeds you, if it’s holding a knifeStill gotcha tongue tied? Guess you better gimme your lifeDou natten no yo wareware koso ga QUEENDou natten no yo wakarasete ageru waSakarau nara itai itai itai itaiGohoubi agemashouDon’t bite the hand that feeds you, if it’s holding a knifeStill gotcha tongue tied? Guess you better gimme your lifeYou’re on the wrong side, isn’t that the same way you died?It’s been a long ride, we’ll reclaim the queendom tonightWakattara YES wo kikaseteWagamama demo okkeeHora datte atashi tte tokubetsuAra ara naichatteKawaikutte kaputte shichau kara
on lord
i think he meant 8k dollars in toricredits

pay up, fool
Read my belt name .
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn