Toribash
What a dangerous job, not gonna lie, I'd like a cool scar on my face - near my eyebrows or on my cheek

would be cool
Makes you look like a man

I’ve made $26 on investing in cryptocurrency and its still rising

Money moves
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Makes you look like a man

I’ve made $26 on investing in cryptocurrency and its still rising

Money moves

Damn good stuff man, making that money nicely

first day back to work today and i had to do 3 rescues when there's a virus going around, karma is a bitch D:
-----
I made an opener to a manip, someone cool should totally join
Attached Files
bittersweet baby.rpl (59.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by max; Aug 1, 2020 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Great start up on that replay. Also serves people right for being a holes. karma is the baddest bitch alive.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by max View Post
okay now karma may have messed with many peoples lives but it doesn't have to be fucked by you, karnage

Yeah, i thank he pushed it to much.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
boys, I saved up roughly $2k and bought a camera for business endeavors. Already got some sessions lined up - gonna put photographer in all my bios across the social media platforms available

sony a6400, sigma 16mm f1/4 lenses and a bunch of other goodies
Originally Posted by royal View Post
boys, I saved up roughly $2k and bought a camera for business endeavors. Already got some sessions lined up - gonna put photographer in all my bios across the social media platforms available

sony a6400, sigma 16mm f1/4 lenses and a bunch of other goodies

good stuff man, i've always wanted to get into photography but on the fashion/model side of it which i'll hopefully pursue as well as my personal training business.

Went to the gym today, trained chest and I did 4 sets of 8-15 on almost everything and honestly feel so damn weak, losing a fair bit of weight and a lot of strength on top of that really makes a 10kg dumbbell feel like a 25kg dumbbell. I'm really into my dead-lifts but i didn't do them on my back day last Tuesday because the gym sessions are for 1hour only but still had a decent session but i'll add them in on Wednesday/leg day and see how strong i am now after 4 months lol.