Toribash
Originally Posted by max View Post
So ever since lock down started here in the UK i decided i'd grow my hair pretty long in a style i've always wanted to do but i never had the patience.

Pictures

never give up on dreams .
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I'll tell you what, my gym has this "cold plunge" 52 degree Fahrenheit/ 11 degree Celsius. That pool is amazing for muscle aches and soreness. I feel reborn each time I emerge from that cold abyss.
Pools and sauna's are amazing for after workout sessions, but i have never gotten into an ice bath or a really cold pool.

When i used to live in Cornwall in England next to the beach, after a gym session i used to get into my wet suit and get into the sea to relax lmfao
idk if it was healthy but it was so relaxing, after that i used to just lay down on the sand for a while (this was when i used to surf a lot and sprint on tracks for hours when i was in high school)
Originally Posted by royal View Post
I'll tell you what, my gym has this "cold plunge" 52 degree Fahrenheit/ 11 degree Celsius. That pool is amazing for muscle aches and soreness. I feel reborn each time I emerge from that cold abyss.

you sound like max. A gym rat!
I would consider myself a gym rat lmfao, such a satisfying hobby, especially when you get a nice pump and that body part is all tight and thick, knowing you have worked out properly
I would consider myself a gym rat lmfao, such a satisfying hobby, especially when you get a nice pump and that body part is all tight and thick, knowing you have worked out properly

i can agree with that. when i do go, i like to feel and look like i did something. Have to make time to start going back.
Going to the gym is kinda my job so i have a lot of time to go haha

lucky you. i couldn't do it everyday. maybe three or four times a week.