ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Quick thanks!
Many of you probably don't know me, I joined Obey ~6 Years ago when I was in middle school. Now, I'm on to the latter half of my college career pursuing degrees in Finance and Computer science.

Most groups you join up with online are forgettable, fading from memory relatively quickly. Obey is perhaps the only one of such groups that has stuck with me with remarkable clarity. Many of the members I grew up with I consider to have been, at one point, some of my closest friends. For leaving such an impression on me I just wanted to say thanks. So, to

ImaSlayaa, Hatt, Chesh, Platabear, Grim, and Gentleman, thank you for being a part of my life for as long as you were. If any of you ever find yourselves in the Bay area in need of something, please don't hesistate to contact me if you can find me.

Sorry for getting weird, quarantine got me fucked up thinking of when I was younger.
It took me 3 years to learn that non V.I.Ps could have signature 2:18 9/24/2015
I'll let them know you posted, I'm sure Ken will see this but most those other users only pop in once in a blue moon. Stay safe sir
I apologise for this post.
oh man, ditto.dunno how I feel about the whole anti-sjw schtick that embodied 2014-2016 media, but good god was my life significantly improved by you lot lol. morgan you fuck add me back on facebook, or follow me on IG
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Feb 6, 2022 at 10:22 AM.
Couldn't agree more about the anti-sjw gamer culture. Pretty cringe in hindsight.
It took me 3 years to learn that non V.I.Ps could have signature 2:18 9/24/2015