Ranking
Original Post
[TAF]Application Center
So you wanna join the TAF, do ya? Man up and fill out this application!

Name(real, you may use your first or full):
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash):
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity:
Which branch you would like to join:
Who invited you (if anyone did):

Rest of the application is freeform. It is mandatory to add this freeform information. Voting may take up to three days, and if no one has voted on your application yet, you are accepted. If people have, but a conclusive vote has not been reached, you are denied. It takes either four yeses or four noes to be accepted or denied, respectively.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Oct 15, 2011 at 01:00 PM.
Name(real, you may use your first or full): My real name Kenny.
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash):
TB: Texturing, bit of GFX.
IRL: Soccer, basketball, painting, sculpting, drums, dance.
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity:
I'm active at forum so ill give it a 9/10.
I'm fairly active on IRC, I think its a 7/10.
Unlike both, I'm not very active ingame sorry. Its around 4/10.
General Information:
I'm a 15 year old guy who lives in Indonesia. I'm mature, but not too serious ;o. Some people think I'm funny, some people thinks otherwise. I follow orders and respect other members.
I wanted to join this org because I just got back from my pretty long break, and I decided to get active, posting in forum, applying for decent orgs, etc.

Thank you.
darkshadow8
not dead
Sure, thank you.
(Btw if you want me to 'shut the hell up and stop saying thank you after each post' ill stop).
darkshadow8
not dead
Name(real, you may use your first or full): Rhys Owen (pronounced Reece)
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash): I surf, I can act, I used to skate, I wakeboard.
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: I am very active on forum. I like irc but need to be on it more often.

Rest of the application is freeform. It is mandatory to add this freeform information. Voting may take up to three days, and if no one has voted on your application yet, you are accepted. If people have, but a conclusive vote has not been reached, you are denied.

I am easy to get along with, I have been following this org or a while. The members are really cool. I am a blackbelt. I am the leader of the ninjitsu org. I have applied for this org when it was unofficial but it was during the time their were no council members so i didn't get a answer.
Name: Qusay.
Talents: Replay making (Realism and brutality replays) , Texturing , Art , GFX ( just started) , Real life tricking (Capoiera).
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: Forum : 10/10
IRC : 9/10
In-game : 7/10
Other info:
I'm awesome
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by TengoMan View Post
Name: Qusay.
Talents: Replay making (Realism and brutality replays) , Texturing , Art , GFX ( just started) , Real life tricking (Capoiera).
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: Forum : 10/10
IRC : 9/10
In-game : 7/10
Other info:
I'm awesome

No you're not because you should have applied earlier. A yes from my side :P

Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
Name(real, you may use your first or full): Rhys Owen (pronounced Reece)
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash): I surf, I can act, I used to skate, I wakeboard.
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: I am very active on forum. I like irc but need to be on it more often.

Rest of the application is freeform. It is mandatory to add this freeform information. Voting may take up to three days, and if no one has voted on your application yet, you are accepted. If people have, but a conclusive vote has not been reached, you are denied.

I am easy to get along with, I have been following this org or a while. The members are really cool. I am a blackbelt. I am the leader of the ninjitsu org. I have applied for this org when it was unofficial but it was during the time their were no council members so i didn't get a answer.

Didn't Rayleigh say you were in when he demoted the previous council? Or am I thinking of somebody else.
Hello TAF

Greetings TAF's members, my name is Matheus Kiener, I'm 16 years old. Talents? Well, I can do art, replays, and moderate, oh, I'm co-ldr of OBT, a brazilian organization.
I wanna to join because I think nice the hierarchical system, and I know some members.
Why should you guys pick me? Because I'm very active, spending 10 hours per day at pc. Almost forgot, I was invited from Rayleigh. That's all.
Last edited by Math; Mar 9, 2011 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Fixed
I recommend Matheus, He's a great guy in Tint.

NICE JOB ON OFFICIAL-NESS
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
I recommend Matheus, He's a great guy in Tint.

NICE JOB ON OFFICIAL-NESS

Thanks, but please dont do that. Keep useless posts like this one to a minimum.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.