Toribash
Re: Toribash Mod Creator
Note, don't ever give anything a size rating of 2.

Behold the failure
Attached Files
retard.tbm (1.8 KB, 148 views)
um...

maybe it's just me... but aren't values like those on a 0 to 1 scale or something?
Haha, Tombot, your mod after a few frames makes my toribash crash, buncha body parts fly everywhere, nice

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
um...

maybe it's just me... but aren't values like those on a 0 to 1 scale or something?

no just look at the mod i made (the X values of the hands are 50) :P

http://www.filefactory.com/file/d7d8f5/
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
My mistake was making it 2 for every dimension with the head and not shifting them upwards.

It could help if the program did a little 2d preview of the possible result.

Or I could learn a bit more about scale in this.

Maybe a button that starts a game of toribash with the current settings for testing purposes?
Originally Posted by Tombot
It could help if the program did a little 2d preview of the possible result.

Maybe a button that starts a game of toribash with the current settings for testing purposes?

2d preview - I don't think I could make something like this

Start button - my advice: Do not close TMC after saving mod. Run Toribash and test current settings. If they are good, close TMC. If not, change settings, save mod and run Toribash again :P

Miko
I dont know but i cant download it i have dial-up i cant get high-speed because of were i live and my dial-up runs at 32kbps!

22.megs! this .Net thing is

also hampa should just put this in the game next version so u can just acsess it from the menu without having .Net
It's just some programming workabouts that allow the programming to operate.

And hampa could indeed put an easy peasy lemon squeezy mod making thing on a later update.