Ranking
Lets say a certin person wanted to take place in a clan tourney and he wasn't in the clan but was a large factor in the founding of the clan >.>
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
Lets say a certin person wanted to take place in a clan tourney and he wasn't in the clan but was a large factor in the founding of the clan >.>

And that certain person is you.

Maybe ^.^
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
I have a question!!

Why do you need to test people to determine whether or not they can join the clan? I think that, since you have a small ammount of members, you should just let people in. You should probably test people when the clan gets bigger. thats just my opinion anyway.
Co-Leader of The Brotherhood of Steel
the future of toribash
Why should we care about how many members we have when we have many good players
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Interesting subject.

In fact, I'm going to let the fight tests slip a few until we get enough members ;)
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

Here i go again...
I have another question!!

When are we getting our server? and what will it be called? And what Kind of fight will it be? What mod will it have, if any? Will everyone in the clan be able to change the rules/settings of the server? How do you do that anyway?

You dont have to answer all of them...
Co-Leader of The Brotherhood of Steel
the future of toribash
god
ok i dont know if we are if ever getting it thats a gamer question*looks at gamer* and for the who will be admin *looks at gamer* for the rules and stuff commands is what they are and there are many threads threw out the clan forums there are command lists. thats all for now folks.
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
Let me sum this up:

When will we be getting our server: No idea

Will all members get server password: No

What mod/fighting style will be on: Will change often

What will it be called: Probably, WindWakers Server

OK, that about sums it up.