We dont ask for age..
We dont ask for activity..
We dont ask for belt..

'cause..

Its not important..
You should be active anyway..
It is written under your avi..

Minimum is Black Belt

The application have to be freeform and you got to include the following informations:

Introduction (Minimum 4 sentences):
Tell us something about you..

What Makes You A Monk (Minimum 4 sentences):
This is the most important question..
Keep it in mind!

What can you add to this clan (Minimum 2 sentences):

GMT:

Your Clan History:
If you have one..

A Minimum Of 3 Replays:
Show us your skill..

Sample of a good application

Warning for all our applicants
Anything below the standard that is set by the application you can see above will be immediatly denied. We are not going to accept people who do not give a damn about writing a good, informative application.

All voting is done in a thread not visible to the applicant. This is so that the applicant won't directly intervene with the voting process. It is also done as to prevent people from just getting help from us as to how to improve upon their application. They should be able to find out the flaws themselves.
Regards,
The MRT (Monk Recruitment Team)

Link:
Old Recruitment Thread
Last edited by Mack; Apr 10, 2016 at 03:52 PM.
App
Hello, I am posting my application to your clan after recieving encouragement from one of you members.

IGN : DomDoDm60
Best Game Mods : ABD , Aikido , Boxshumushu , Mushu , But srsly am Too Skilled in ABD

In terms of what "makes me a monk",Hm...I Respect Others , I Like Games , I Like Sports [FootBall] , Am a Gaming Kid x) , Mostly I play on my Pc About 5-7 hours a Day ..My Best Game Are TB , And NoMoreRoom in Hell .I Like to share Others My Items . And I Like making new Friends ..

to describe myself in detail,ok..My Hair is Black , Am not a nigga xD am White , my eyes are light Brown , Am Kind of Handsome xD ..but my Head Is Big enough xP ,I am a Calm person , I Respect , I Dont Abuse .

So from the warming look of your home page, your principles to respect for recruitement, and the kindness shown to me by one of your members, I am applying to join your clan, and think that I would be a great addition to the monks.

Thank you for your time.
have a nice day.
Roses are red
Ingame skills are ok.. he can improve in mods he do not know.
Pls vote on him MRT
I can see he still need some improvements. I think we can make this guy improve on different mods. I'll say Yes.
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
DomDoDm60: Neutral as of now as you used an explicit piece of language which may offend some users.
Originally Posted by DomDoDm60
Am not a nigga xD am White

stuff like this ^ means a lot to me.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
I read the application and I was quite impressed. Well.. not impressed but it was decent. However
"im not nigga am white"
This was really off-putting. Why would you ever put that in an application? I'm am kind of offended by this.
Such as small part of the application that ruins it all...Who in the right mind would even put something like that in a application
This should become an example of what not to put in a application. This type of thing could get you infracted you know...
"Oh AM Srry ;-;"
This makes it seem like it was a joke. This isn't a joke. It is very offensive to black people and I'd you like you to
properly apologize for this..
My vote is a strong No.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jan 6, 2015 at 09:12 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I've thought about it, and I'm changing my Neutral to a No.
I hate vulgar terms like that and you should NEVER put them in applications let alone the forums.
I do not condone racism in any way whatsoever.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Well, while reading his app, I think its a pretty decent one, but mentioning that thing about "im not nigga am white" made me do a double take.

I'm teetering over a 60% no and 40% yes
-----
Well, while reading his app, I think its a pretty decent one, but mentioning that thing about "im not nigga am white" made me do a double take.

I'm teetering over a 60% no and 40% yes
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Jan 6, 2015 at 05:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold