Ranking
Original Post
(BadCo) Recruitment [4 Spots Open!]
I have decided to make a new thread because of all the changes ect...)

Basic Requirements

Fluency in English.

In-game and forum activity.
---
The application must be made in free format and should contain basic information such as:

Personal information. (name, age and anything else you consider important about you, your personality)

Timezone/GMT. (If you don't know your GMT, use
this link)

You're active on the forum and in-game? Rate your activity between 0-10.

What's your favorite and best mod.? Do you have artistic skills or some extra thing that can contribute to the clan?

Short Biography.(Must be 2 or more sentances long).:

Submit one or two replays representing your ability.(SP or MP)

Note you will be tested ingame if you are accepted unless one of the recruiters or leaders have seen you ingame and can prove on your point that you are good enough.

Minimum Belt is Blue Belt

To show that you read this post, Put 'Monkeys Are The Best' at the end of your application.

Have a good day,
The Bad Company Leaders

Last edited by Cute; Feb 22, 2015 at 08:00 PM.
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Im just making an example for an application <3.

Name: Tom
GMT: You are currently at GMT+/-5:00
Game activity: 2
Forum activity: 3
Belt: White(THIS IS AN EXAMPLE!)
Biography: Well my name is Tom I am currently 24 years old, I like to play sports with my friends and family. I play toribash when I'm not outside playing or doing much of anything.
Job: Taco Bell
(This is an example we do expect more from you guys!!!)
'Monkeys Are The Best'
Screw That SHJZ x3
Name: Suckbi
GMT:You are currently at GMT+/--8:00
Game Activity: 8
Forum Activity: 4
Mod: Mushu, Boxshu and Wushu
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Biography: My in game name is suckbi my real name is a secret for u to discover i am 13 years old, I like to go out and hangout with friends and family. I play toribash most of the time when im free or have nothing else to do.
Job: No Job Currently Still Studying.
Monkey's are the best!
Last edited by suckbi; Feb 15, 2015 at 07:12 AM.
Name: Collin
email: [email protected]
my name is collin smith and im nine years old. i was born in chicago,illonois and i am turning 10 in a month. My old clan was called DeathNote (Dn)
-----
mY ACtivity lvl: 6-7
-----
what i like about toribash is that every move does certain things. also it rly funny. my favorite mods are kitana and judo
Last edited by Collin4289; Feb 16, 2015 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello I'm Posiden
Name
In-game: Posiden
In Real Life: Scotty Moore
Belt: 6th Dan
(linked with my facebook, obviously)
GMT: USA eastern time
Activity
Forum: 5/10 always online just post maybe once twice or maybe three times a week.
in-game: 7/10
favorite mod: boxshu_v3_mushu, any aikido based mods, and parkour mods.
short Bio My name is Scotty Moore, I am 18 and I'll be 19 on March 12. I like to drawl a lot, before you ask, yes I am still in school it is my senior year. I have been watching Netflix a lot lately, but I'm starting to get back in to playing toribash again. I've been off for almost a week. I am a good person and easy to get along with.

'Monkeys Are The Best'
Attached Files
a parkour with torigod.rpl (1.20 MB, 8 views)
Posiden_whirlepool kick.rpl (88.8 KB, 13 views)
Originally Posted by suckbi View Post
Name: Suckbi
GMT:You are currently at GMT+/--8:00
Game Activity: 8
Forum Activity: 4
Mod: Mushu, Boxshu and Wushu
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Biography: My in game name is suckbi my real name is a secret for u to discover i am 13 years old, I like to go out and hangout with friends and family. I play toribash most of the time when im free or have nothing else to do.
Job: No Job Currently Still Studying.
Monkey's are the best!

Declined, Shitty! Also who invited this kid!?!??!?!.]

Originally Posted by Collin4289 View Post
Name: Collin
email: [email protected]
my name is collin smith and im nine years old. i was born in chicago,illonois and i am turning 10 in a month. My old clan was called DeathNote (Dn)
-----
mY ACtivity lvl: 6-7
-----
what i like about toribash is that every move does certain things. also it rly funny. my favorite mods are kitana and judo

Declined Shitty!

Originally Posted by Posiden View Post
Name
In-game: Posiden
In Real Life: Scotty Moore
Belt: 6th Dan
(linked with my facebook, obviously)
GMT: USA eastern time
Activity
Forum: 5/10 always online just post maybe once twice or maybe three times a week.
in-game: 7/10
favorite mod: boxshu_v3_mushu, any aikido based mods, and parkour mods.
short Bio My name is Scotty Moore, I am 18 and I'll be 19 on March 12. I like to drawl a lot, before you ask, yes I am still in school it is my senior year. I have been watching Netflix a lot lately, but I'm starting to get back in to playing toribash again. I've been off for almost a week. I am a good person and easy to get along with.

'Monkeys Are The Best'

So far accepted! Meet me ingame and ill test your ability.
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Personal information. (name, age and anything else you consider important about you, your personality) IGN: Monster302 IRL: Nick Age; 16 I like pizza

Timezone/GMT. (If you don't know your GMT, use this link) Timezone: EST

You're active on the forum and in-game? Rate your activity between 0-10. My ingame activity would be a 8/10, My forum activity would be a 7/10

What's your favorite and best mod.? Do you have artistic skills or some extra thing that can contribute to the clan? My favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo and my second favorite is Boxshu_Mushu_v3, I can contribute a fun active funny player.

Short Biography.(Must be 2 or more sentances long).: My name is Nick, I'm 16, on my freetime I play Toribash, Destiny and Rust I've been playing rust recently so I might notn be as active in Toribash, I like pizza

Minimum Belt is Blue Belt : I'm a black belt

Monkeys are the best
I like turtles
Monster you have ben accepted this is only because you were in my old clan (DN) and you made a great application for it!