Ranking
Original Post
Reminder
Get me out of wushu hall of fame.
Ah and the reason:
You are treating me as crazy old person.
When i am mad at you, you say *i love you*
You say i am in tw but when i test people you say i am no in tw.
When i want to be ranked by some tier you say i am in wushu hall of fame so i can't.

I am not that old.
Last edited by BlueLeaf; Oct 10, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
Shut up irmantas, you're old.
People dont even remember you.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Ouch. She's better than you are, slip. Not forgetting is what the hall of fame is for

What?

Dont... just dont go there, I was talking to him not you...

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Hm I thought blueleaf/madreckless/etc. was a girl. At least that's what I was told :O anyway, I only spoke up because he/she hasn't been active lately, and I didn't want the last word to be "nobody remembers you". Kidding or not, it makes me sad because I didn't know who blueleaf was myself until he/she showed up randomly and streaked me. I hope I'm remembered enough to be mentioned to new players, even in passing if life takes me away from tb one day.
Last edited by rcarey; Feb 12, 2013 at 07:36 PM.
I hope so, kind of you to say it deut I see you're in bojan's new clan, I hope you are able to gather enough of the fl0wers to have a war with RA sometime. It would be a good way to kickoff the new clan, don't you think?
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Hm I thought blueleaf/madreckless/etc. was a girl. At least that's what I was told :O anyway, I only spoke up because he/she hasn't been active lately, and I didn't want the last word to be "nobody remembers you". Kidding or not, it makes me sad because I didn't know who blueleaf was myself until he/she showed up randomly and streaked me. I hope I'm remembered enough to be mentioned to new players, even in passing if life takes me away from tb one day.

You'd be surprized if you'd hear about him more.
Also yeah, he's a decent player but you shouldnt say he's "better" than someone, because that doesnt really work like that, especially in wushu.

Vox sucks

Carey, that's a nice idea. I'll let them know that you've offered. As Willy is off Uni for a fortnight and the rest of us are around for a while I'm sure we could sort something out.