Ranking
The Torigod clan would be fun to wage war on. With all their reputation it should be a fun game.
I say We have a tournament for In clan ranks...

(Fighting lvl Board)

like I mean i could Be only 4th best fighter and the top is a warlord....

and If you wont to go up a rank beat the person 1 rank in front of you.

I think that would work well.
I proposed that we fight smash mostly so i could fight my friend. In a way, fighting a weak clan would be helping them, they would become more active and recruit more members. So the whole point is to get them back on their feet. Way to jump to conclusions emoki113r.

so anyways, are we going with bncy, torigod, ToD, a combination of those, or some other clan?
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
Originally Posted by Cro-mag View Post
I say We have a tournament for In clan ranks...

(Fighting lvl Board)

like I mean i could Be only 4th best fighter and the top is a warlord....

and If you wont to go up a rank beat the person 1 rank in front of you.

I think that would work well.

Excellent idea. then the elites can be the top 4 or 5 (or whatever number but it shouldn't be more than 5) and the elites will be changing depending on who the best players are.
thats why they call me the Ideas Man. LOL!
Last edited by Cro-mag; Aug 28, 2007 at 08:26 AM. Reason: missspell
Maybe? that won't do! I propose we have a forum post that would get updated every other week, and people could challenge higher ranked members to advance in rank. I guess it would be kinda like the league but downsized a ton. Obviously we would have rules to keep complications to a minimum, and it would be an accurate way to know who our best members are, and keep our clan well represented.