ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New Kick Roster
This is the new kick. Every month i will post a thread stateing that if you do not post within 3 days you will be kicked. this is to remove to unactive members while keeping the active members that contribute to our clan.

Also i notice that now we have very little recruiters so message me if you want to be a recruiter.

if you have been kicked and you just recently started playing toribash again message me.

Leaders
EmpreamKick
WolfReaperz
Cro-Mag

Elites
Samule
Function-X
HellFire999

Members
Spiff
Otu
FrenchyRulz
T0astman
Skeletonman
DesertKick
Ultrabograt

Recruiters
lumpycustard
Sub-Zero

If you want to join kick go to this topic

http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11321
Last edited by empreamkick; Nov 1, 2007 at 07:49 PM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Active ingame and active on forums.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
We have 2 Realy Active ingame recruiters we should be fine for now.
i have to explain something. haveing more then one leader is very confuseing. you may be Co-leaders but you still get the same powers. im not takeing any powers away from you guys. The rank of Leader and Co-Leader Both make you (leader) so that means you have all the power a (leader) does.
Last edited by empreamkick; Oct 11, 2007 at 08:02 AM.
Samule you are weird