Ranking
Original Post
The Clan video
Well guys at last i picked it up again, and its starting to look pretty good.
I have had no inspiration or motivation to do it all this time but i am having fun with it now.

there is only 1 problem:

I have got Brucia,Neon,Madwoozie, Missuse, Nikosefs, Panacea, Pulse, SthrideXx and myself in the video. So ofcourse i am not done yet, but what i do need is for all active members who arent listed above to post some of their *best* ( most epic looking ) replays in here so i can include you guys in the video. Would like them fast since now i really feel like creating the vid.

With the guys in it now the play time is about 2 minutes till now.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Then i would already have to put it on youtube :P.
So it would be an unfinished project for everyone to see, kind of noobish. but if you really want to i can put it up tonight or tomorrow, maybe shave it here and there so it looks kind of finished
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Well its up there if all is okay. ( remember its not done yet )

Just tell me what you guys think, i will take suggestions to improve seriously, and if to many of you dont like it i will remake it, same is for the music in it if to many dont like it we need another track.

http://www.youtube.com/user/squiziph
Beast.. am i in it?
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Originally Posted by Ofillusion View Post
Beast.. am i in it?

read first post, and post u're replays

EDIT: oh yea, thx for posting Squiz, I'm pretty sleepy now, so better if I comment later, but looks pretty epic
Last edited by missuse; May 5, 2010 at 06:56 AM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Shit you caught me at my worst time.
My comp is screwing up.
I'll call over a guy to repair it, should have it fixed by friday.
fell in love with squiz's vid xD

i really liked how "nikosefs" letters combined with the replay,epic xp

edit:
also a good idea would be to lp 1 uke if its a replay against a jolly
all i want from you is to add the neck chop decap and the split and back scissor kick from xtreme funny (remember to lp 1 uke xp )

edit2: edited the neck chop so i wont self split in the end xD

edit3: this track could feet right in i think xD

edit4:or electronic music,but more crystal clear sound i believe,if you like that one squiz pm to send you

Attached Files
neckchopedit.rpl (19.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by nikosefs; May 5, 2010 at 12:23 PM.
I will be able to post my replays on the 10th of may until then I am capped, sorry :/
I R IRONMAN