Ranking
Original Post
Are textures supposed to "expire"?
I've come back to Toribash after a year-long hiatus, and (after getting my ass handed to me in a judo tourney) I realized a basic ground texture that I made years ago wasn't activated anymore.

It's not in my inventory in the Activated or Deactivated sections, and I wouldn't have any reason to sell it. I found a PM in my inbox made a couple of days after I had left the site that my ground texture was sold for 1 TC to a user named "MegaCash". Is this some sort of automated re-purchase bot that takes textures away after a period of time?

Or is this not supposed to happen? Was my account hacked? I don't use this site very often so I don't recall going to any suspicious links, but then again it has been at least a year...
I like to Judo
nope its not supposed to happen, that any items disappear.

only thing which would have happend is that u wanted to upload a new ground texture, and then clicked on the "update" button. which is supposed to sell the item, not to update the texutre (its disappointing.)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I'd have to say that the percentage that your account being hacked is pretty low, unless like what Blub said , accidentally clicked on the button that mentions 'update'.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!