Toribash
Original Post
tourney13
how the fuck are you going to remove boxshu mushu v3 and keep judo frac
pacquiao
Might want to post this/get this moved to the discussion sub-forum. It's more likely to get attention from the staff that way, as they are the ones in control of this.
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Might want to post this/get this moved to the discussion sub-forum. It's more likely to get attention from the staff that way, as they are the ones in control of this.

Nah

Threads like these belong into the Official server Thread in the Off-Topic forum part as a single post.
Originally Posted by XxXL33tGam3rXxX View Post
Nah

Threads like these belong into the Official server Thread in the Off-Topic forum part as a single post.

More for making lesser known mods public, boxshu already has a public server and so is fine in that aspect
Rapid Threads is fine. It could be posted in the Official Server thread in Off-topic, but it doesn't have to. This is silly, don't fight over where a thread or post belongs unless it breaks the rules.

Anyway, judofrac sucks. Earned us a won match in Clan Battle Royale, though. I agree it would be cool to see mods in tourneys that don't depend that much on luck.
I suppose if judofrac is being used in competitive events, then it isn't wrong to have it in the tournament rotation over boxshu. I suppose the question that should be raised, is why is judofrac being used over boxshu in competitive events like the clan battle royale.
Because boxshu is a 3 move mod
Judo on its own is aids
But judo frac is shit tons better than boxshu (although i love boxshu)
Originally Posted by TheSunther View Post
Because boxshu is a 3 move mod
Judo on its own is aids
But judo frac is shit tons better than boxshu (although i love boxshu)

At a low level yes, at the top level it actually takes a large amount of skill, and can be played in multiple different ways, and is why it has become one of the most popular dueling mods as of the current meta.

Judo and judo frac are both just jolting mods that depend a lot on luck, as such high turn frames make it very difficult to predict all eventualities.

You can put a top tier player against a low tier player, and in a game of boxshu, it is very likely the top tier player would win. Where as judo frac, you cannot necessarily say the same
thing.
As far as I know, Judo.tbm is a random mod but it's fun and on the other hand, judofrac is even worse...suppose someone kicks you and literally touches your joint and it gets frac and you get instaDQ because of 70 frames... which is kinda annoying and i can say, based on luck!

so all of these boxshu, judo and judofrac are lucky and hilarious mods