5 Votes / 15.15%
derpmaste
17 Votes / 51.52%
xlolxtimex
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So....I kind missed a lot on the forums

For the video instead of deciding on a specific genre you guys can decide on an upbeat song like 130+bpm

My real name is Jorge pronounced (whore-hey)

Clan council seems like a nice idea though I don't think it should be any more than 3 we don't have 20+active members to have 4 or 5 I'm thinking like 2 or 3 but I already think you guys already have a lot of influence on us

TheTrueBob -Tapatalk
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
but you know, ale can be, Alexander! Alejandro (i don't really know if that name is on the English names list :P) and well, i don't know other, lel.

well going to sleep, cya people.

Actually ale alejandro is Spanish for alexander your full name
Also my name is alejandro
Blue Ninja (TFO)
I don't think so I think it'll be later today or whenever kindle says

TheTrueBob -Tapatalk
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
So who is in the council ? (Mah naem is Louis) (pronunce loo-Wii)

Sent from my Computer C9+ using a Phone
WE. GO. JIM.
emm smosh, my full name is Alex not Alexander :P

and the tourney is going to be for the people who is not co-leader Leader, right? cause it's going to be to chose a council member, and i don't think it's going to be based on skills.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
emm smosh, my full name is Alex not Alexander :P

and the tourney is going to be for the people who is not co-leader Leader, right? cause it's going to be to chose a council member, and i don't think it's going to be based on skills.

To be honest, a tourney to decide the council members is the worst option. This is going to turn into a competitive thing between ourselves and might weak our bonds. Just sayin'.

------

Btw guys, check Star's solution in the previous pages.
Last edited by Nitoratus; Jan 31, 2014 at 06:28 PM.
Well whatever it is, I'm ready for it. I'm in game at the time I'm typing this.
How do you kill one with no life?
if it's not going to be a fight, i don't think it's going to be in-game, and i think a poll would be better... (like the one is over all the comments with "Who should be new clan co leader")
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris