Toribash
Original Post
Market Filter
Annoyed of going into the market trying to find some really nice items for decent prices at the top of the page but always end up clicking a few pages ahead of those pesky orc/chronos/gladiator miscs? Good! Continue reading..

I'm suggesting a filter-type thing to replace the 'Useful Links' on the right hand side of the search bars. This would allow you to tick checkboxes on/off so the market only shows those certain items. The items could be categorized into what they are in the ToriShop (eg. Bloods, Forces, Relaxes, Trails, Hair Styles, Sounds, etc.).
Perhaps maybe the list would be too long to show on the Market so put the filter in a drop-down section where you can "show more/less items" (like a type of spoiler, if you can imagine it, pretty sure eBay has something like that).

Thanks for reading.

(So basically an upgraded version of what Useful Links is already but you can see multiple types of categories)
Last edited by Holotor; Nov 25, 2014 at 03:30 PM.
Tottally supported !
Also ignore a user on market.
I am so sick and tired to go to the 4th page of market to see what items are new out there ( all this because the bot fran that is constantly puttung the same items in market. It will be more fun whrn he gets to 10-11 or more pages of items in market )
But i rlly like holo's idea. More advanced search is very usefull.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Better examples of how it'd work, options/settings & what they'd do etc please.

Bit vague as it is.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

Rough sketch. Very rough sketch

If you don't check anything in either respective section, it'll just show everything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I'd like to have a plave where u can write a user's name, and market won't show what items that user is updating.
Like Ignore: fran; vitaminoo; etc. ( idk what u guys are doing about bots, but if they pass the examination this would be necessary in order to market )
a qi filter from 0 to 20k ( if u put 3000 it will show items 3000 + qi or a range filter 3000 to 5000 for example )
I also use this , Total in circulation in the last 2 months. So i could use a popularity filter. Show item in terms of popularity ( most popular is most sold item in the last 2 months )
The shortcut to flames now displays fpt and flames, it would be nice to only show flames.
Maybe a shortcut to all hairs and 3d items would help. To see all the hair types from cheapest to most expencive )
i can't think of more, but if i do i will update this post.
To holo: The market has what u wished for. If u type in blood it will only show blood colors. If u type relax it will only show relaxes. Try it ;)
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Better examples of how it'd work, options/settings & what they'd do etc please.

Bit vague as it is.

I'm basing this idea from eBay mostly.
To get a better look at what I'm talking about, do this:
1. Go into eBay.
2. Type in 'phone' in the search bar.
3. Look on the left-hand side of the screen, there are a bunch of options that help you pinpoint exactly what you're looking for.

We know that the market only shows the cheapest of each item when you search for something vague like 'force' or 'relax', etc, but why not show other options rather than just the cheapest? As Insanity posted, how about options like <popularity>, where it would show which items are selling the most in the past <7days/1month/6months>.

Pricing option: <lowest price> to <highest price>. General market knowledge would mean users would type in the price of something in the vicinity of it would be in so you wouldn't have to look at really low priced items such as orc. Putting a highest price on what would you pay for it would be handy too so you wouldn't bother looking at items out of your price range.

Dscigs drawing very roughly outlined what I'm suggesting. A few more tabs could be put there so you can click on <item> + <colour> + <popularity within 7 days/1month/6months> + <lowest to highest price> to see all of the specified items, and not just the cheapest or single items. Perhaps even adding an option where you can view several different sellers, or block different sellers when choosing your options.

PS. I'm very tired right now so if I missed anything or repeated myself or something, please tell me and I'll fix it.

edit:
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
To holo: The market has what u wished for. If u type in blood it will only show blood colors. If u type relax it will only show relaxes. Try it ;)

no shit sherlock