Ranking
Original Post
[IN] Activity-Thread

Please use this thread if you'll be inactive for more then 5 days.
Like 'I'm away 'till xx/xx/xxxx' or 'I'm afk for a few days'
Also say 'hello' when you are back.

Current list of Inactive players:

Name-Reason-Time (Time provided in this list the the time left)-Status

empreamkick
- Joined the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) (Serve your country well, empream)- 3 years of duty- Still Inactive
Hasea - Generally busy - Mid of July -- Still, as described, fairly Inactive
miles1994 - Serious stuff- Undefined, do not expect him anytime soon tho -- Still inactive
Ciulerson2 - Music and college stuff -- Heavily reduced activity

Last edited by Mack; Apr 15, 2016 at 10:41 PM.
SUp DUds I will be inactive for a long, long time because of school and co-curricular activites.. But I'll be ingame from time to time. And yay we are official
I'm going to have a break from toribash, not very long... maybe a month or a week or something.
I will be on the forum though.

can't find another game to amuse me
im back
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jan 12, 2015 at 07:10 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

OMG, i literally missed this game. sorry for inactivity.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Welcome back.. you choose the right moment.. check the kickin' weeks thread ;)
yo.... imma be inactive, cause of school. Lots of big Projects. ill be back soon as possible

Hello im gonna be inactive for 1 month and also 2014/1/29 is my birthday so its my birthday today im busy because of programming, playing and school k
Well on weekends i think i would be freaking inactive i think if and also active on some days
CLICK IT
Hey guys, I'll be inactive starting this monday because of school stuff. Still not sure until when I'll be inactive, but I'll be back as soon as I can.
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.